Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Hello Christchurch

I'm down in your fair city in early July, free between the 9th and the 11th (which is a Wednesday and a Friday). Let me know if you would like to partake in some beverages. I'm staying around Riccarton but can be kinda mobile. We can talk smack about people from Wellington and Auckland.
    Last edited by bradc; 8th June 2014 at 9:21 pm.

2. Post
    Who?

3. Post
    You mean between the 9th and the 11ths? if its wed-friday.

4. Post
    Unless he meant June

5. Post
    Good point. He could be out by an entire month.

6. Post
    I was looking at June. I got the months mixed up.

7. Post
    Dear bradc

yes.

Regards,

Concerned Cantabrian

8. Post
    I have beer-drinking abilities.
    Anybody have any suggestions for somewhere that serves decent beer?
    The best place I know is The Brewery which is about as far from Riccarton as you can get.

9. Post
    Best place for craft beer in riccarton is the Volstead. If you want decent cheap beer Harrington's is good though the atmosphere is a bit lacking.

10. Post
    I know a place that sells mississippi moonshine, and a good park to drink in. Or Kristov 62 + raro powder if thats your thing?

11. Post
    Text Jesse Ryder

12. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    I know a place that sells mississippi moonshine, and a good park to drink in. Or Kristov 62 + raro powder if thats your thing?
    Yessssssssss.gif

Bloodsword -- Have you ever been to Pomeroy's Pub 31 beers on tappppppp! (Last official CHCH GP meat was there)

13. Post
    Will check out Volsteads.
    True, forgot about Pomeroys. That would suit me, hornby master race

14. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    Yessssssssss.gif

Bloodsword -- Have you ever been to Pomeroy's Pub 31 beers on tappppppp! (Last official CHCH GP meat was there)
    Ban for advertising.

15. Post
    oh this genga fella again....

excuse for GP meats tbh.

16. Post
    Chch is probably the next best city for Meats. Of course everything comes after Auckland when it comes to success, but you southern folk know how to party.

17. Post
    bradc wrote:
    I'm down in your fair city in early July, free between the 9th and the 11th (which is a Wednesday and a Friday). Let me know if you would like to partake in some beverages. I'm staying around Riccarton but can be kinda mobile. We can talk smack about people from Wellington and Auckland.
    Keen. I work in Riccarton so boozy lunches are on the cards if a GP night doesn't occur.

18. Post
    Would be keener for a lunch as I'm not a drinker. and live miles out of the city. Could go to CK's favourite Afghani place

19. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Would be keener for a lunch as I'm not a drinker. and live miles out of the city. Could go to CK's favourite Afghani place
    if it's open but yes, GP Meatz there!

20. Post
    Off topic but any idea how vegetarian-suitable the Afghan place is? Keen to try it out.

21. Post
    DW wrote:
    Off topic but any idea how vegetarian-suitable the Afghan place is? Keen to try it out.
    Hmm, they did have vegetable only dishes, but the main speciality was meat on a stick.

22. Post
    Moving down permanently on the 13th, rutsoes on what could've been an Auckland invasion

23. Post
    frio wrote:
    Moving down permanently on the 13th, rutsoes on what could've been an Auckland invasion
    Don't push up our rentals jerk.

J/K, good to have you.

24. Post
    I'll also **** up your traffic and bring down my snooty coffee culture ^_^

25. Post
    We actually have a chain in chch called coffee culture. It is anything but cultured...