Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    PS3 copy was real blurry and jittery, would be a big disappointment if remake was just as bad.

2. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    So while Unit and cryomore spend their time staring at wall textures and aliasing, I spend my time soaking in the warm Los Santos vibes.
    Troll harder G. I can enjoy a great game despite its flaws, and shortcomings. I don't need to justify my enjoyment by denying the flaws exist, or even deluding myself into thinking they're not their.
    The vast majority of GTAV is ugly as ****, and performs poorly. The occasional sweeping vista, or impressive lighting effect dont alter that, just as they dont chance the fact its an amazing game with an always compelling narrative and more top tier game play than practically any game I can think of.

3. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    Troll harder G. I can enjoy a great game despite its flaws, and shortcomings. I don't need to justify my enjoyment by denying the flaws exist, or even deluding myself into thinking they're not their.
    The vast majority of GTAV is ugly as ****, and performs poorly. The occasional sweeping vista, or impressive lighting effect dont alter that, just as they dont chance the fact its an amazing game with an always compelling narrative and more top tier game play than practically any game I can think of.
    I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

4. Post
    GTA V development logs leaked today.

New information from logs:

* PC version has being under development since 2012 - confirmed by dev bug reports from 2012 for PC version.
    * From bug reports, GTA V confirmed to run in x64

Hopefully this means we're getting a end product that's more finished than GTA IV

Name:  eyDsnez.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  121.5 KB

5. Post
    Hopefully x64 solves some of the texture loading issues of IV, all this memory going to waste...

6. Post
    ^ my body and mind are ready.