No Man's Sky

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    New video, shows crafting, interacting with aliens & npcs, inside buildings and spacestations, space combat.

You can use bombs to create holes in rocks and make shelter when you're on some planets.

Still amazed every time they show the scale of the universe they've created like they do in the last minute or so of this video. Though still not 100% sold, the walking on planets looks so f**king slow, where's the run button?

2. Post

3. Post
    I'm unconvinced about this, reminds me of that 8 bit game which boasted millions of planets to visit but only one alien was on them.

4. Post
    Less than a month until release for this one. It's been my most anticipated game for the past two or three years, just for the scope and potential. Preordered and ready!

5. Post
    Me too man! Haven't preordered because I know we'll get it at work. Have avoided most spoilers and videos about this game because I want to go in fresh. Taken a week off so I can really enjoy a good playthrough

6. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Me too man! Haven't preordered because I know we'll get it at work. Have avoided most spoilers and videos about this game because I want to go in fresh. Taken a week off so I can really enjoy a good playthrough
    might want to reschedule im afraid

The ambitious space game No Man’s Sky has been delayed, two sources tell Kotaku. We don’t know exactly what the new release date is—and it may not be finalized yet—but we’re hearing it’s been bumped until at least July or August.
    http://kotaku.com/sources-no-mans-sk...yed-1778797365

7. Post
    ^ Damn it! knew that June release date was to good to be true.

8. Post
    /dies

9. Post
    not exactly concrete yet, nothing official from Hello / Sean so will wait and see.

10. Post
    I wouldn't be suprised to be honest. Have read a few things about this and that this was their intention all along to acquire preorders.

11. Post
    I'm very happy about that if true, which is not something I thought I'd be typing in relation to a No Mans Sky delay. I've got a bunch of really good games to play so if its out in a couple of months that doesn't worry me.

12. Post
    Perhaps Sony wanted it ready for an E3 launch? But Hello games was like nope cant do it.

13. Post
    Bit bummed by this TBH, but prefer that they delay it than release a buggy, unpolished game.

14. Post
    Hopefully they're just delaying it so they can add in a few more planets.

15. Post
    lol

16. Post
    Probably delaying for VR.

17. Post
    still no official word or even comment from Sean.. very strange indeed.

18. Post
    jords wrote:
    Probably delaying for VR.
    That was my assumption.Still looking forward to it but hardly hanging out for something to play while I wait.

19. Post
    Over 24 hours and no word from Hello, be it confirmation or denial.

20. Post
    Theres speculation on the nomanssky subreddit that the release date may actually get pushed forward. Hence why Sony and Hello games havent said anything cause their saving it for e3. would love an e3 launch or the following week.

21. Post
    Pushed forward, now there's a strange concept.

22. Post
    Latest rumor is June 24

https://m.imgur.com/a/fBSfR

23. Post
    My pre order still says June 22

24. Post
    Bugger august 9th is the new date.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...ps4-in-august/

25. Post
    Nothing budgeted for August, something to look forward to for late winter.