Tech Deals

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
(9 votes)
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 7240

1. Post
    The AIB cards will probably also cost at least another hundy for their custom coolers though.

2. Post
    Yeah they likely will be more, was just saying. Can get reference 5700XT's for $699. I'd pay the $49 myself, for a brand new card, blower cards don't worry me though.

The 1080ti was picked up by a reseller by the looks, so it might be back up for sale soon.

3. Post
    does Amazon cover import tax for items over $400nzd? I see the 5700xt on amazon for $400 usd.

edit: looks like that's a nope.

4. Post
    They actually had the tax calculator broken and it was only taxing over $1000USD as of Wednesday, but they fixed it

5. Post
    Ah so that's how I got lucky, placed a $442 USD order on Monday and didn't pay any tax on it. Didn't get pinged at the border either.

6. Post
    luch wrote:
    Ah so that's how I got lucky, placed a $442 USD order on Monday and didn't pay any tax on it. Didn't get pinged at the border either.
    Yup, i placed 4 orders over $500 and wasnt pinged

7. Post
    Did you guys pay for the fastest shipping? my order from Tuesday is still in the US

8. Post
    aaaaaaaaaa wrote:
    Did you guys pay for the fastest shipping? my order from Tuesday is still in the US
    I haven't paid for fast shipping from Amazon or YouShop is ages, and have found my stuff arrives within the same time regardless.

9. Post
    aaaaaaaaaa wrote:
    My order was made July the 8th, and says it will be here on Wednesday, slow as shit. But my other items arrived quicker.

10. Post
    I just paid for the cheapest, said it would arrive on the 31st of July but it arrived within a week. Even their own tracking still thinks it's in transit though

11. Post
    The good thing about paying for the fastest shipping, is that they usually can't deliver so you just chat to amazon support and you'll get a full refund on shipping

12. Post
    "Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM"

Better arrive!

13. Post
    Best thing about living in Europe so far. Next
    day delivery from Amazon.

14. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    They have same day delivery on some items in straya, comes on a motorcycle courier

Living in the future man

15. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Pfft.

Move to San Francisco and get same hour delivery via Amazon drones

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-...ode=8037720011

16. Post
    guess what came today?

nothing... bloody amazon lies.

Gawddamn I need the ram to boot the new PC and check the other shit if its working. No one I know has DDR4 to borrow either.

17. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    "Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM"

Better arrive!
    It's not 8 pm yet though

18. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    It's not 8 pm yet though
    Rural delivery happens once a day. I also called Fastways since they're suppose to be the ones that take on DPD Amazon shipped mail, but they don't have anything in their system. I hope it hasn't gone awol, otherwise I'll have to buy myself a cheap stick of RAM till a replacement gets shipped out again.

I'll wait for tomorrow. The Amazon live chat dude offered a refund, though he said he "tracked it" (b.s story).
    But I felt bad to get my money back so soon and have it rock up tomorrow.

19. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Rural delivery happens once a day. I also called Fastways since they're suppose to be the ones that take on DPD Amazon shipped mail, but they don't have anything in their system. I hope it hasn't gone awol, otherwise I'll have to buy myself a cheap stick of RAM till a replacement gets shipped out again.

I'll wait for tomorrow. The Amazon live chat dude offered a refund, though he said he "tracked it" (b.s story).
    But I felt bad to get my money back so soon and have it rock up tomorrow.
    id feel bad for a local business, but for the richest man in the world, i get a refund for my postage when i pay for fast and its slow

20. Post
    Q_J wrote:
    id feel bad for a local business, but for the richest man in the world, i get a refund for my postage when i pay for fast and its slow
    Yeah I thought about Bezos.. then about the bad wages of Amazon workers... Oh well, If it doesn't come tomorrow I'll ask for a refund.

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Pfft.

Move to San Francisco and get same hour delivery via Amazon drones

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-...ode=8037720011
    Yeah but then America. No thanks.

22. Post
    Now expected July 25 - July 30
    We're sorry your package is late
    We're working with the carrier to get your package back on track, and we'll let you know when your package is out for delivery.
    Please come back July 31 if you still don't have it and we'll help you out.
    Was expected today

Shipped with DPD
    Tracking ID : ************
    Tuesday, July 9
    Package has shipped
    Yay..

23. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Yeah but then America. No thanks.
    Lol where are you that's apparently so much better

24. Post
    Given the best thing he has discovered there so far is fast shipping, somewhere pretty average lol.

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Lol where are you that's apparently so much better
    Where the sun always shines and the drugs are legal.