Tech Deals

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
(9 votes)
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 7543

1. Post
    Siris Le Osiris wrote:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B428M7F 2700x $210 USD shipped again
    damn that's a steal.. like $120NZ cheaper than most places in NZ.

2. Post
    This is the best CPU deal out there atm.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32916415126.html R5 1600 @ $130 shipped

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1389
Size:  52.7 KB

3. Post
    Did anyone get one (or eight)

iPhone 11 Pro Max bargain world beating price only in NZ for $140

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/116...id=app-android

4. Post
    It's unlikely to be a deal - stores don't have an obligation to honor major pricing errors

5. Post
    Some seriously deluded folk out there.

https://www.change.org/p/commerce-co...tion_dashboard

6. Post
    Lol, ****ing idiots.

7. Post
    Even members on this board holding out for compensation from the deal... dafaq

8. Post
    Lol, retailer's are protected from their ****ups. You aren't getting your cheap iPhone. Move on

9. Post
    Thoughts on the Ryzen 2700x for $299 @ PBTech? Was eyeing up a 3600 but this seems like a sharp price and includes a copy of Borderlands 3.

10. Post
    the 3600 will outperform it from a gaming perspective but the 2700x will win out in productivity. WIth a free new release though, thats pretty compelling.

11. Post
    PANiC_nz wrote:
    Thoughts on the Ryzen 2700x for $299 @ PBTech? Was eyeing up a 3600 but this seems like a sharp price and includes a copy of Borderlands 3.
    Got the 3600. Can't be more happy with the performance.

12. Post
    Yeah I went with the 3600 over the 2700. You can get the 3600 landed from Amazon for $333.44nzd. Borderlands will fall in price faster than a 3600 will.

I would rather order from Amazon than from one of the cheaper places in NZ. Amazon has awesome return/replacement policies.

13. Post
    Sounds like the smart money is on the 3600. $345 from PBTech isn't a ridiculous price, not sure I can be bothered with Amazon.

14. Post
    Yeah Amazon is great if the saving is worth it. Otherwise buying local is easier for returns. Can't go wrong with a 3600 for that price.

15. Post
    PANiC_nz wrote:
    Sounds like the smart money is on the 3600. $345 from PBTech isn't a ridiculous price, not sure I can be bothered with Amazon.
    After shipping and the credit card fee I found Playtech to be marginally cheaper than PBTech for the 3600

16. Post
    PANiC_nz wrote:
    not sure I can be bothered with Amazon.
    Are you in your 60s?
    Fragluton wrote:
    Otherwise buying local is easier for returns.
    I've found the opposite in most cases. Amazon doesn't f around, retailers do.

17. Post
    Support local retailers guys. For the extra $20, you are putting food on the table for some kiwi family.

18. Post
    Speaking of which I went to pick up a package yesterday and it turns out there's now a PBTech in Albany, a few shops down from the Albany Box Lobby. Heads up for anyone in the area. It was easier for me to order online than drive out to Glenfield.

19. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    Support local retailers guys. For the extra $20, you are putting food on the table for some kiwi family.
    Im pretty sure there isn't a store in Dunedin now that sells PC parts, PBtech left, Cello became more generic laptops and printers and what not.

20. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    If it was only $20 then yes but often it is hundreds of dollars -someone's family must be eating well...

21. Post
    brand wrote:
    If it was only $20 then yes but often it is hundreds of dollars -someone's family must be eating well...
    Its the GST component also.

22. Post
    I figure i'm paying a starving child in a third world country by buying overseas.

23. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    I figure i'm paying a starving child in a third world country by buying overseas.
    Not if it's from Amazon

24. Post
    Ballistica wrote:
    Im pretty sure there isn't a store in Dunedin now that sells PC parts, PBtech left, Cello became more generic laptops and printers and what not.
    GLI/GoldenLeaf is in Dunedin.

25. Post
    Chunky wrote:
    GLI/GoldenLeaf is in Dunedin.
    Thanks, had no idea they existed.

EDit: website is pretty scare, only one GPU in stock?