Tech Deals

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.
(9 votes)
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 7472

1. Post
    To be fair no amount of discount is worth buying from PBTech.

2. Post
    Vic wrote:
    The S10e is just hype and the 3100mah battery is pitiful by today's standards, unless you're comparing it with similarly overhyped phones. Search for similar specs on gsmarena (use the filter) and you'll find heaps of better phones, cheaper. We're spoiled for choice these days, the only competitive Samsung phone today is the A70.
    oh yeah that battery is pretty pathetic. One of major gripes with the S7 I have currently is the battery life so would want at least a 4000mah battery. Are Oppo phones any good? They seem to have good specs for good prices. Also whats the deal with Huawei these days? Is that whole China/Trump thing really an issue?

3. Post
    Grabbed the Sennheiser 4.40 BT's for $99, they had a few pairs available even though I went in around 8pm lol, also got the Mate 30 pro but don't really consider that a deal, nice phone nonetheless

4. Post
    Morals wrote:
    Grabbed the Sennheiser 4.40 BT's for $99, they had a few pairs available even though I went in around 8pm lol, also got the Mate 30 pro but don't really consider that a deal, nice phone nonetheless
    That's a pretty sharp price.

5. Post
    Pretty sure on Friday the prices are instore only, Cyber Monday is online only.

6. Post
    Yeah, going back and looking at the fine print of the email it said between 4-9pm instore only.

7. Post
    This TV will be just $899 on Monday from PBtech

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/TVP...TV-with-Ambili

8. Post
    1080p 144hz monitor for $200 on monday

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/MON...1920x1080--1MS

9. Post
    Has anyone seen a decent deal on wireless earphones I can use for mountain biking?

Edit - That doesn’t have a risk of falling out.
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 16th November 2019 at 8:20 pm.

10. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    Has anyone seen a decent deal on wireless earphones I can use for mountain biking?
    $41 on Monday

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/HST...phones---Black

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    This TV will be just $899 on Monday from PBtech

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/TVP...TV-with-Ambili
    They had it at the same price on Friday.

12. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    They had it at the same price on Friday.
    Online sale or in-store?

13. Post
    Friday in-store, Monday online, as mentioned earlier.

14. Post
    As I posted above, it turned out there wasn't an online sale on Friday, I just saw the big flashy email they sent me when it was about to start, which advertised some of their big discounts like that TV starting at 4pm and failed to see in the small print that it was in-store only - didn't pay that much attention as I wasn't in the market for any of it myself.

It also didn't help that when I clicked on the email it showed all the discounted prices on their website.

15. Post
    The “add to cart” function was disabled from 4pm to 9pm so you couldn’t buy online during the sale even if you wanted to pay full price anyway.

16. Post
    Pb has some 500gb fire cudas for $13 on cyber mo day whats the deal with these are they ligit ?.

Edit nevermind there used :-/

17. Post
    Pbtech cybermonday sales wrecked the site for a bit, S10e sold out in less than a second lol disappointed to miss out on that, not sure what else to look at on there, Huawei P30 looks alright but not sure where they are at with Google etc etc

18. Post
    My mate got the 65" TV linked above. It was a sharp price.

19. Post
    That philips any good? Mother in law wants a new tv and this looks decent

- - - Updated - - -

Edit never mind its only 150 nits haha

20. Post
    ludez wrote:
    That philips any good? Mother in law wants a new tv and this looks decent

- - - Updated - - -

Edit never mind its only 150 nits haha
    If it helps, no one complained about 150nits until HDR became a thing. It will be fine for someone who's just watching skytv/shortland street

21. Post
    Galent wrote:
    My mate got the 65" TV linked above. It was a sharp price.
    I'm looking at getting this. Is it decent? Almost can't go wrong with that price.

22. Post
    Surface pro 6 8gb for 1k. Anyone think this will.be repeated around xmas? i dont need one right now but want to get one in a month or so

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

23. Post
    went to check out the deals at like 7.30, seems anything I wanted out of stock already lol, just like last year.

last year I remember there being 500GB samsung ssds for around $99, and them being insta sold out lol, wonder if that was the same for the $200 144hz monitors
    Last edited by popopop; 18th November 2019 at 9:11 pm.

24. Post
    Dat 256gb OnePlus 7 pro for $999

25. Post
    popopop wrote:
    went to check out the deals at like 7.30, seems anything I wanted out of stock already lol, just like last year.
    Sale started at six, what do you expect lol. I grabbed what I was after, even screen grabbed the stock levels in case they all "sold out" at six.