Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7179

1. Post
    undead_knight wrote:
    I did it through them. Just pay the 30$ deposit, then the rest to 2*
    $30.

2. Post
    I know the discussion has been moved but I want to make sure the people having trouble cancelling see this. As best as I can tell, there's nothing stopping you porting your 2Degrees number to another provider, which should cancel your contract.

3. Post
    EzyE wrote:
    I know the discussion has been moved but I want to make sure the people having trouble cancelling see this. As best as I can tell, there's nothing stopping you porting your 2Degrees number to another provider, which should cancel your contract.
    Then the $400 discount will magically disappear from the final bill.

4. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    Then the $400 discount will magically disappear from the final bill.
    Quite possibly, at which point you can ask them to show you the terms and conditions that support the removal of the discount.

I just got back from a chat with a 2Degrees retail staff member who confirmed there's nothing preventing you from cancelling. They wouldn't do it in store due to claw backs but they said there's no way that the phone staff should prevent you from cancelling.

EDIT: Cancelled over the phone with no issues. Cheers for the heads up on the deal boys!
    Last edited by EzyE; 10th April 2019 at 5:30 pm.

5. Post
    1TB Crucial MX500 SSD 2.5"

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...b_2_5_ssd.html
    Enter promo code BHNAB19

looks like you can get for less than 200nzd landed

6. Post
    Cool thanks mate!

7. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    1TB Crucial MX500 SSD 2.5"

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...b_2_5_ssd.html
    Enter promo code BHNAB19

looks like you can get for less than 200nzd landed
    How long does shipping take from them?

8. Post
    Depends on the shipping option you use, will be less than a week to a couple, just like Amazon.

9. Post
    I seriously don't need any more SSD's... or do i?

10. Post
    SSD NVMe all the things.

11. Post
    Walked into the Smiths city 1/2 hour ago they had the lg oled 55b8 on a weekend special for $2599. Only 5 in store all gone. There's nothing online about this or the other specials they had, how do they promote these things? They just hoping to sell with foot traffic?

Well Easter next week lets hope other retailers are dumping for the new models.

12. Post
    They have sent me 3 emails this week, they have it listed via their TV sale link in one of them, but not at that price https://www.smithscity.co.nz/tv-and-...5b8stb-9055615

13. Post
    Is OLED totally worth it?

14. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    Yes.

15. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    For the price premium -no

16. Post
    What is the price premium when compared to a top of the line LCD then? I mean you can't compare a OLED to a budget LCD, different ballparks.

17. Post
    I think on any level OLED will be noticeably better. Though, we're not really at the stage where OLED's are being produced in the 'budget' range.

18. Post
    Not sure if anyone here was aware of the post on cheapies, If you are with Spark and want 3GB of data text 'ADD BONUS3G90' to 258. Appears to work for prepaid accounts.

Worked for me, 3GB free for 90 days

19. Post
    What makes OLED that much better? Dynamic range?

20. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    What makes OLED that much better? Dynamic range?
    Black is actually black. Not something you really appreciate until you've used one for awhile then try and use anything else.

21. Post

22. Post
    PS4 compatible?

23. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    PS4 compatible?
    I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be?

24. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Black is actually black. Not something you really appreciate until you've used one for awhile then try and use anything else.
    Black is black, true, but the other colours seem to "pop" as well, gold is gold was my first impression when we spent a week with my Uncles OLED.

25. Post
    This is back down to US$99.99 again...