Tech Deals

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 6,726 to 6,745 of 6745

1. Post
    Decent EOFY clearance of Logitech gear at PB Tech.
    Great time to buy a Logitech wheel: $319 for G29 or G920

2. Post
    1randomkiwi wrote:
    Great time to buy a Logitech wheel: $319 for G29 or G920
    They're a bit cheaper at JB:
    G920
    G29 (note the long lead time on this.)

3. Post
    saajiik wrote:
    They're a bit cheaper at JB:
    G920
    G29 (note the long lead time on this.)
    Oh nice spotting.

4. Post
    Any good deals on Asus routers?
    Does anyone know if Computer lounge has any upcoming specials?

5. Post
    Not CL specifically, but besides the end of financial year specials on currently there will be Easter sales next month that CL will defo have.

6. Post
    Hey all - I have to buy a Sub ~$500ish TV in the 40-43" or whatever range. Any suggestions on the best deal right now?

The most important thing is probably that it needs to be as smart a TV as possible.

7. Post
    That budget doesn't allow for too many options outside of Veon garbage from The Warehouse.

I'd probably go with something like this 40" TCL from JB-HiFI.

There will be good deals however in a months time with the Easter sales.

8. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    That budget doesn't allow for too many options outside of Veon garbage from The Warehouse.

I'd probably go with something like this 40" TCL from JB-HiFI.

There will be good deals however in a months time with the Easter sales.
    Thanks, maybe buying new isn't a good option then.
    Can't wait till Easter unfortunately... it is a birthday present.

9. Post
    You could look on Trade Me, Facebook MP etc. A number of people have been selling new 43 inch Samsung's that they got with phone purchases.. Although this has slowed up a bit now.
    Most have been somewhere near your budget.. Just an option.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Post
    SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB - Just over $80 shipped (USD50 + shipping)

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-480GB...tronics&sr=1-1

11. Post
    ticallista wrote:
    SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB - Just over $80 shipped (USD50 + shipping)

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-480GB...tronics&sr=1-1
    Chur - picked one up!

12. Post
    Think I'd rather type on burning hot needles...

13. Post
    hey anyone got an opinion on this deal? https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/MON...y&ref=pricespy

Looking for a 4k monitor 25" + to use with my Mac Mini / Switch - I had a Dell low end TN panel one in the past but the viewing angles weren't great so I thought an IPS panel like the LG might be the go?

14. Post
    Any router deals around? I bought a AC1200 a few months ago to use ADSL as my fibre was getting installed and its rubbish. Now that I finally have fibre I need something that doesn't disconnect every hour.

15. Post
    Believer wrote:
    hey anyone got an opinion on this deal? https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/MON...y&ref=pricespy

Looking for a 4k monitor 25" + to use with my Mac Mini / Switch - I had a Dell low end TN panel one in the past but the viewing angles weren't great so I thought an IPS panel like the LG might be the go?
    how old is the mac mini? i had to get a hdmi->DVI2 connector just to get 1440p on mine - wouldnt do over 1080p via hdmi though it was a few years old...

16. Post
    It's the 2018 so should be sweet...

17. Post
    What are you going to use it for? 27" at 4k is going to be some very small text.

18. Post

Tech Deals

I just got that exact monitor a couple of weeks back to work from home with my 2018 MBP.

Itís amazing! Huge step up from my old TN 1080p displays. I have it scaled for 1440p at the monitor and itís as sharp as the Retina display on the mbp and the extra space is in so useful. Best thing I have noticed is a big reduction in eye strain with this one.

Yeah if you have it at 4K itís small but not actually as bad as I thought it would be.
    Last edited by Puk; Yesterday at 10:56 pm.

19. Post
    Thanks for the feedback Puk - looks like I’ll pull the trigger