Tech Deals

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 6,676 to 6,680 of 6680

1. Post
    doabackflip wrote:
    is this a good deal? seems pretty good for a 70" 4k TV but can't seem to find any reviews?

I think it's a good deal. If you want 70" size then there are not very many options and I think it is an excellent deal. 75" is a huge jump in price. 65" is quite a bit smaller but there are more higher end models that you can consider. I've seen this model in the shop and the picture is pretty good. It didn't have full array local dimming

2. Post
    brand wrote:
    I think it is high time we had a thread of good tech deals

Mainly because Amazon currently has an unbelievable price on the Nexus 7 16GB and there was nowhere for me to post it:
    Nexus 7 from Google (7-Inch, 16 GB, Black) $169

Note: It is currently back ordered on Amazon so you get taken to the Marketplace seller with available stock. You need to choose other sellers and select Amazon.
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

kiwijunglist wrote:
    I think it's a good deal. If you want 70" size then there are not very many options and I think it is an excellent deal. 75" is a huge jump in price. 65" is quite a bit smaller but there are more higher end models that you can consider. I've seen this model in the shop and the picture is pretty good. It didn't have full array local dimming
    Nice thank you

3. Post
    Can someone ban this user already.

TIA.

4. Post
    Fantastic wrote:
    Thank you
    - - - Updated - - -
    Nice thank you
    Thank you, next.

5. Post
    focus wrote: