[beard forums] Today I...

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.
(4 votes)
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 57

  1. Post
    #1

    [beard forums] Today I...

    ... was ripping off a bit of packing tape with my teeth, sticky side toward me, and I got it firmly stuck in my beard. I ripped it out, almost cried like a little bitch [Proctor signal], then shaved that bastard off.

    [A day in the life of theradio forumz]

  2. Post
    #2
    I miss socts.

  3. Post
    #3
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I miss socts.
    I have nowhere to post my boring "Facebook just went down so I need something to do" stories, so **** you all, I'm making a thread.

  4. Post
    #4
    no socts and no facebook make pyronical something something

  5. Post
    #5
    I'm growing a beard, partly out of curiosity, mostly out of laziness.

  6. Post
    #6
    theradio wrote:
    I have nowhere to post my boring "Facebook just went down so I need something to do" stories, so **** you all, I'm making a thread.
    inb4 KevinL hos

  7. Post
    #7
    lol

  8. Post
    #8
    Greek wrote:
    I'm growing a beard, partly out of curiosity, mostly out of laziness.
    It's all fun and games until people start describing you as "homeless" and "a bit Orthodox Jew-y".

  9. Post
    #9
    Beard wearer reporting in.

  10. Post
    #10
    My beard is going great if that helps.

  11. Post
    #11
    Today I shampoo and conditioned my beard.

  12. Post
    #12
    ****ing hipsters

  13. Post
    #13
    Facebook is down. WTF.

  14. Post
    #14
    facebook is down

  15. Post
    #15
    Kog wrote:
    facebook is down
    This is the sole reason that I made this thread. How else am I going to waste several hours of my evening doing pointless ****?

    gneiss wrote:
    ****ing hipsters
    You mistake hipster-ness for laziness.

    EDIT: Except Soui. Soui is definitely a hipster.

  16. Post
    #16
    Facebook never goes down

    I blame Skynet


  17. Post
    #17
    I used to be anti-beards but now I'm a convert. What was I thinking? beard scritches are fun.

  18. Post
    #18
    wb facebook

  19. Post
    #19
    Someone was wrong on Facebook and as I went to correct them it went down.

  20. Post
    #20
    I can't even grow one


  21. Post
    #21
    Weegee wrote:
    I can't even grow one

    Neither, comes through way to sparse/thin to be anything respectable. And I'm not even Asian. Though tbh, I'm not too bothered, not having to care too much about shaving is a bonus. Just a quick once over with a disposable every second morning is enough to manage it.

  22. Post
    #22
    Lord Montgomery wrote:
    not having to care too much about shaving is a bonus. Just a quick once over with a disposable every second morning is enough to manage it.
    Oxymoron.

    When you have a beard, you literally don't have to care about shaving. Ever. It's a lazy man's sport.

  23. Post
    #23
    Name:  IMG_20140619_203459.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  247.9 KB

    bearddddddddddddddd

  24. Post
    #24
    theradio wrote:
    Oxymoron.

    When you have a beard, you literally don't have to care about shaving. Ever. It's a lazy man's sport.
    Well you sorta would have to maintain/trim it and whatnot if you wanted to hold a job where you interact with people.

  25. Post
    #25
    Lord Montgomery wrote:
    Well you sorta would have to maintain/trim it and whatnot if you wanted to hold a job where you interact with people.
    Yeah, but it's a lot less work than shaving every morning.

    If you're feeling really ultra lazy add an extra $15 to your haircut and get the barber to trim/sculpt it for ya