1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Still online only SP? Stay in hell Blizzard.

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Still online only SP? Stay in hell Blizzard.
    IIRC, Australian servers were added a while back, so the lag is not so bad now.

4. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    IIRC, Australian servers were added a while back, so the lag is not so bad now.
    yeah... nah , i still do not see why i have to suffer any lag for my sp game.

5. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    yeah... nah , i still do not see why i have to suffer any lag for my sp game.
    Then don't buy it and play Torchlight instead? Heaps of other good games like Diablo out there.

6. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Then don't buy it and play Torchlight instead? Heaps of other good games like Diablo out there.
    yup already got t2, gave up on POE due to annoying lag / sync which gets me killed :/

7. Post
    Ignore Eva regarding this game. He hasnt played it, and has been squawking the same crap since before release. I was in the same boat, but having played it there is nothing to bitch about imo.

The 50(ish) pings are constant, and the game runs flawlessly. I'm over it as I prefer new content over more modes. Still D3 and RoS were massive fun. Not D2 levels of greatness, but well worth the money. Sure the initial release was an abortion, but you wont notice that you're online 99.99% of the time.