any gpers believe in god ?

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.33 average.
(3 votes)
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... Last

1. Post

any gpers believe in god ?

we are all so different , all have our own weaknesses and strengths, we all mean well and our intentions are good ...perhaps even the worst of us really are just misunderstood ... did we not all come into this world with a clean and pure heart ? do you remember your innocence as a child ? indeed . perhaps some circumstances in life , some kind of injustice in our past can make us angry and feel bitter inside and lead us to do things really deep down we don't want to do ? perhaps we have some kinda illogical lust which we can't seem to escape or perhaps an addiction we are drawn to intensely... what ever the case we are who we are and we are not created to be perfect ... we may not even be able to escape from our ways but don't be fooled for this life is not about becoming perfect rather we exist to understand that life is merely a test to see who will despite all our wrongs , lusts and pain may acknowledge that we do indeed have an amazing creator ... just take a second to look around ... its so obvious and clear ...watch a nature program or something...remove from your mind all that man has made ,,, tv ,,, music ,,,ect... all the distractions and glamour in this world...stop and think about it... if you come to the end of your life with all the sin that exists even the most hideous of that which you can think of and yet you have acknowledged that our creator who is the one who we knew as a child before our minds were corrupted by concepts introduced to you by religion or emotional feelings or what ur parents followed or whatever concept you have been exposed to , then indeed you have suseeded ..sin can be forgiven as we were created vulnerable but to let the life of this world fool us about him is to fail the purpose of life ... so even if you can't stop doing what you know he does not will for you to do just take a few minutes when your alone and proclaim your acknowledgement of him ... he created you and knows you better than you know yourself ... ask to be forgiven for your wrongs and that he make you of the successful ... ask that he protect your acknowledgement of him and not allow it to be corrupted by false hood ... hold on to this dearly and dont be fooled ... whenever you become confused go back to this and start again keeping in mind that god hears all who praise him so ask anything of him and know that that it is he who guides whom he wills so seek guidance from him alone not man or books or anything else ... if we exist to acknowledge him and we do and ask him to guide us surly he will for this we exist yea?

2. Post
    ahmad.b wrote:
    we are all so different , all have our own weaknesses and strengths, we all mean well and our intentions are good ...perhaps even the worst of us really are just misunderstood ... did we not all come into this world with a clean and pure heart ? do you remember your innocence as a child ? indeed . perhaps some circumstances in life , some kind of injustice in our past can make us angry and feel bitter inside and lead us to do things really deep down we don't want to do ? perhaps we have some kinda illogical lust which we can't seem to escape or perhaps an addiction we are drawn to intensely... what ever the case we are who we are and we are not created to be perfect ... we may not even be able to escape from our ways but don't be fooled for this life is not about becoming perfect rather we exist to understand that life is merely a test to see who will despite all our wrongs , lusts and pain may acknowledge that we do indeed have an amazing creator ... just take a second to look around ... its so obvious and clear ...watch a nature program or something...remove from your mind all that man has made ,,, tv ,,, music ,,,ect... all the distractions and glamour in this world...stop and think about it... if you come to the end of your life with all the sin that exists even the most hideous of that which you can think of and yet you have acknowledged that our creator who is the one who we knew as a child before our minds were corrupted by concepts introduced to you by religion or emotional feelings or what ur parents followed or whatever concept you have been exposed to , then indeed you have suseeded ..sin can be forgiven as we were created vulnerable but to let the life of this world fool us about him is to fail the purpose of life ... so even if you can't stop doing what you know he does not will for you to do just take a few minutes when your alone and proclaim your acknowledgement of him ... he created you and knows you better than you know yourself ... ask to be forgiven for your wrongs and that he make you of the successful ... ask that he protect your acknowledgement of him and not allow it to be corrupted by false hood ... hold on to this dearly and dont be fooled ... whenever you become confused go back to this and start again keeping in mind that god hears all who praise him so ask anything of him and know that that it is he who guides whom he wills so seek guidance from him alone not man or books or anything else ... if we exist to acknowledge him and we do and ask him to guide us surly he will for this we exist yea?

yes we do exist. i dont know why though sometimes.

3. Post
    I lasted till 'Pure Heart'

4. Post
    Gar signal

5. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Gar signal
    Garbo signal

6. Post
    lol is this post not appropriate hea/ lol pls let me know and ill remove it thaks

7. Post
    you dont bring a well to a donkey , you bring a donkey to a well ... like wise dont think god is gonna pop out of the sky and say here i am , it is YOU who must go in search of him
    Revias wrote:
    yes we do exist. i dont know why though sometimes.

8. Post
    I can see you didn't read the 'Loan repayments after car is repossessed' link I gave you in your other thread.

9. Post
    I believe in paragraphs. What the **** was that.

10. Post
    I believe in paragraphs...

11. Post
    tombrownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. Post
    [religion forums]

13. Post
    I don't believe in an interventionist god.

14. Post
    lostminty wrote:
    I don't believe in an interventionist god.
    so gnostic

15. Post
    http://biblehub.com/genesis/6-6.htm

I can't wrap my head around an omniscient being having regret.

16. Post
    u gotta be seriously nuts to actually think god is real.. I do think the bible has some good stories tho and if not taken too seriously can help ppl with their ****

17. Post
    oh yea i did and thanks but it depends on the type of contract i signed ... lol was hoping you were right thoe
    Doofer wrote:
    I can see you didn't read the 'Loan repayments after car is repossessed' link I gave you in your other thread.
    - - - Updated - - -

Islam is a religion not based on blind faith... this is the only religion in the world in which there is no doubt and no contradiction proven both historically and scientifically ............................................................ ..............................................no other religion in the world can clam this statement!!! ............................................................ ..............................................through one's life most people have often wondered what is there purpose and because of having little knowledge they haven't been able to make an informed decision so they simply give up.
    don't you think if god wanted you to know the purpose of life he would inform you and give you sufficient evidence and proofs ? the truth is that most of us don't want to believe in god because we have built a wall in our hearts which we place all the things we fear and cant understand outside ... this is our way of coping so that we can carry on walking through life blindly .
    Now is the time to break down this wall because the truth and the proof has finally arrived ... now its up to you to take the next step!
    nubadubadub wrote:
    u gotta be seriously nuts to actually think god is real.. I do think the bible has some good stories tho and if not taken too seriously can help ppl with their ****

18. Post
    God of the gaps

19. Post
    nubadubadub wrote:
    Religious texts have little to do with the existence of god. Philosophically speaking, its undecided.

20. Post
    is this some elaborate proctor muslim troll

21. Post
    your reading the wrong book thats why ... throughout history gad sent messingers to update his religion ... he never stoped at jesus
    Necriss wrote:
    http://biblehub.com/genesis/6-6.htm

I can't wrap my head around an omniscient being having regret.

22. Post
    ahmad.b wrote:
    oh yea i did and thanks but it depends on the type of contract i signed ... lol was hoping you were right thoe
    I was talking about the first link I posted haha.

23. Post
    Doofer wrote:
    I was talking about the first link I posted haha.
    Doofer your avatar is the devil clubbing god?

24. Post
    SirGrim may think he is God, but he isn't.

25. Post
    ahmad.b wrote:
    your reading the wrong book thats why ... throughout history gad sent messingers to update his religion ... he never stoped at jesus
    You missed the point, if one is all knowing and able to see the future, logically one would always choose the best outcome, free from regret.
    So God showing regret after making man is contradictory to his attributes.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... Last