2. Post

3. Post
    Okay?

4. Post
    tybg

5. Post
    hos

6. Post
    *yawn* being gay is now commonly accepted by society -post something interesting....

7. Post
    i dnt gt tat jk soz

8. Post
    Tfw fantano on holiday how do I know what to listen to now?

9. Post
    brand wrote:
    *yawn* being gay is now commonly accepted by society -post something interesting....
    but its so edgy to imply its not on GPForums and create edgy fickle arguments and ****posts

10. Post
    eat da poo poo

11. Post
    brand wrote:
    that said, delivery of joke was relatively original.

12. Post
    is being gay a joke to you CK

13. Post

14. Post
    Luoson wrote:
    i dnt gt tat jk soz
    i dun gt dat jk soz lol*

15. Post
    i lold

16. Post
    mrw no one is posting about lil b

17. Post
    brand wrote:
    That's pretty hetero

18. Post
    It could be that lil b is in fact straight (sad) but just using reverse psychology to induce some kind of positive feedback mechanism. Fake it till you make it, as they say. Sometimes the truth is not always as it appears. When you want to be an intellectual, you have to assess these things from all angles.

19. Post
    ur not based.

20. Post
    brand wrote:
    Not long now and pedophiles can also live without constant persecution... http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austral...gay-judge-says

21. Post
    OP is gay

22. Post
    Pedophilia is a state of mind. Theres a difference between someone being a pedophile and someone acting on the impulse.

23. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    [IMG]
    Is that MoistTurtle?