Harrasment by mutton

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 4 of 4 First 1234
Results 76 to 91 of 91

  1. Post
    #76
    Obviously OP kicked Mutton's dog.

    Though I'll be frank.. while OP was not giving as such correct advice, I do think a number of people did come down on him pretty hard. That is one thing I strongly dislike about these forums. Did he deserve it? maybe. Could have been dealt with differently imo. that's my 2c anyways.

  2. Post
    #77
    Weegee wrote:
    Obviously OP kicked Mutton's dog.

    Though I'll be frank.. while OP was not giving as such correct advice, I do think a number of people did come down on him pretty hard. That is one thing I strongly dislike about these forums. Did he deserve it? maybe. Could have been dealt with differently imo. that's my 2c anyways.
    Are you questioning the Old Boys Club?

    Stone the heretic!

  3. Post
    #78
    Weegee wrote:
    Obviously OP kicked Mutton's dog.

    Though I'll be frank.. while OP was not giving as such correct advice, I do think a number of people did come down on him pretty hard. That is one thing I strongly dislike about these forums. Did he deserve it? maybe. Could have been dealt with differently imo. that's my 2c anyways.
    Look here, Frank, he's a serial giver of bad advice. If people did what he advised they'd be suffering for it. It's not harassment, it's setting things straight. It's good advice. It's quality contribution.

  4. Post
    #79
    I miss the days when PM Mutton was an acceptable response to any post.

  5. Post
    #80
    gneiss wrote:
    You're lucky, Mutton cut my lunch.
    You're the lucky one mate, he actually made mine.

  6. Post
    #81
    ^ this is what I was referring to Abbey http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=cut%20lunch

  7. Post
    #82
    gneiss wrote:
    ^ this is what I was referring to Abbey http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=cut%20lunch
    A technique used by Australian football players to cram their packages into the extremely small footy shorts provided to them.
    This technique is carried out by the mans shaft being placed upwards running along the zipper of his pants and one ball either side. Hence Cut Lunch.
    Mutton did that to you?!

  8. Post
    #83

  9. Post
    #84
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Mutton did that to you?!
    It's part of the ritual to become an admin on GP. No pay, cut lunch

  10. Post
    #85
    Things were different back then. We were a snug-knit community.

  11. Post
    #86
    Mutton wrote:
    Things were different back then. We were a snug-knit community.
    Isn't the OPs complaint that this is still the case and he feels left out?

  12. Post
    #87
    Someone cut OP's lunch so we can all get along.

  13. Post
    #88
    Privoxy wrote:
    Isn't the OPs complaint that this is still the case and he feels left out?
    If he feels left out the shorts are likely too tight. I'd recommend luosoning them up a bit and tucking the lunch right back in there.

  14. Post
    #89
    Mutton is not the hero gp deserves, he is the hero gp needed.

  15. Post
    #90
    that sounds like a recipe for injury, unless OP can prove they are a professional in this case

  16. Post
    #91
    Mutton wrote:
    If he feels left out the shorts are likely too tight. I'd recommend luosoning them up a bit and tucking the lunch right back in there.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234