Harrasment by mutton

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Obviously OP kicked Mutton's dog.

Though I'll be frank.. while OP was not giving as such correct advice, I do think a number of people did come down on him pretty hard. That is one thing I strongly dislike about these forums. Did he deserve it? maybe. Could have been dealt with differently imo. that's my 2c anyways.

2. Post
    Weegee wrote:

Though I'll be frank.. while OP was not giving as such correct advice, I do think a number of people did come down on him pretty hard. That is one thing I strongly dislike about these forums. Did he deserve it? maybe. Could have been dealt with differently imo. that's my 2c anyways.
    Are you questioning the Old Boys Club?

Stone the heretic!

3. Post
    Weegee wrote:

Look here, Frank, he's a serial giver of bad advice. If people did what he advised they'd be suffering for it. It's not harassment, it's setting things straight. It's good advice. It's quality contribution.

4. Post
    I miss the days when PM Mutton was an acceptable response to any post.

5. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    You're lucky, Mutton cut my lunch.
    You're the lucky one mate, he actually made mine.

6. Post
    ^ this is what I was referring to Abbey http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=cut%20lunch

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    ^ this is what I was referring to Abbey http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=cut%20lunch
    A technique used by Australian football players to cram their packages into the extremely small footy shorts provided to them.
    This technique is carried out by the mans shaft being placed upwards running along the zipper of his pants and one ball either side. Hence Cut Lunch.
    Mutton did that to you?!

8. Post

9. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Mutton did that to you?!
    It's part of the ritual to become an admin on GP. No pay, cut lunch

10. Post
    Things were different back then. We were a snug-knit community.

11. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Things were different back then. We were a snug-knit community.
    Isn't the OPs complaint that this is still the case and he feels left out?

12. Post
    Someone cut OP's lunch so we can all get along.

13. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Isn't the OPs complaint that this is still the case and he feels left out?
    If he feels left out the shorts are likely too tight. I'd recommend luosoning them up a bit and tucking the lunch right back in there.

14. Post
    Mutton is not the hero gp deserves, he is the hero gp needed.

15. Post
    that sounds like a recipe for injury, unless OP can prove they are a professional in this case

16. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    If he feels left out the shorts are likely too tight. I'd recommend luosoning them up a bit and tucking the lunch right back in there.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234