Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,051 to 61,075 of 68077

1. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    I've resent the invite, you should have it now.
    I'm blind I can't see.

2. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    ^ stuff living in that heat :/

Your link is empty dude
    Its a ghost in the machine I guess :P There has been a massive high just hanging about the coast of Western Australia, then central Australia, then it comes across the East coast of Australia. When the westerly winds come in from over that side of the coast they tend to stick around. With nothing to cool them down in between they get quite hot.

Bobs wrote:
    Once you show symptoms of rabies you are fcked beyond belief. I think there is only one proven case of anyone actually surviving rabies after showing symptoms.
    Thankfully customs and border patrol do what they do to keep this side of the world rabies free.

https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/...r-lyssaviruses
    Last edited by Roumelio; 8th January 2019 at 3:24 pm.

3. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    Why does GP not have a discord? Well, I'm unaware that there is one.
    the average user is too old for that stuff

4. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    Hey Kevin, can I get a free consult please?

On boxing day I was a dickhead and after successfully playing on the giant rope swing a few times, the last time I almost broke my tibia, at the top below the knee. It impacted the platform I was jumping from really hard when I swung back (put my leg down to stop myself swinging into family members). Now my ankle and entire foot is black/blue/purple with bruising. There are a few purple spots up my leg and around the impact point is an off-orange/yellow colour along with a deep scar that looks angry and has scabbed over, mmmm yum. I've had xrays and it's not broken (apparently, feels like it is though)

Is that bruising in the foot normal after bruising the bone so far up the leg?
    sounds like you have a nasty case of dickheaditus

5. Post
    Mum sent me a Christmas cake with a shitload of Jamesons in it as she often does... however for whatever reason this one hasn't had much of the alcohol evaporate off so each slice gives me a buzz.... good times.

6. Post
    Kog wrote:
    sounds like you have a nasty case of dickheaditus
    Yeah, it was preceded by exportgolditis.

7. Post
    I crashed my bike hard trying to beat my time down the trail. I had to roll over into the ditch while winded and groaning so I didn't get run over by others. Now I'm covered in grazes and bruises. Yolo.

8. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    Hey Kevin, can I get a free consult please?

On boxing day I was a dickhead and after successfully playing on the giant rope swing a few times, the last time I almost broke my tibia, at the top below the knee. It impacted the platform I was jumping from really hard when I swung back (put my leg down to stop myself swinging into family members). Now my ankle and entire foot is black/blue/purple with bruising. There are a few purple spots up my leg and around the impact point is an off-orange/yellow colour along with a deep scar that looks angry and has scabbed over, mmmm yum. I've had xrays and it's not broken (apparently, feels like it is though)

Is that bruising in the foot normal after bruising the bone so far up the leg?
    Option A - Rest
    Option B - Get more tests to confirm that you caused damage then return to Option A with a reduced bank account.
    Option C - Get it chopped off.

Inb4 you lose your leg.

Why is my bruise orange?
    Within a day or so of impact, your bruise will darken to blue or purple. This is caused by both low oxygen supplies and swelling at the bruising site. As a result, hemoglobin, which is typically red, begins a gradual change to blue.

9. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Mum sent me a Christmas cake with a shitload of Jamesons in it as she often does... however for whatever reason this one hasn't had much of the alcohol evaporate off so each slice gives me a buzz.... good times.

10. Post
    Man I miss "flat" bed sheets. Everyone in the UK seems to just roll fitted sheet and duvet. I went to buy a thermal flat sheet and it is about $40. The Briscoes lady would be fuming.

11. Post
    What's the diff between a regular sheet, a fitted sheet and a flat sheet?

12. Post
    Probably flat and regular being the same thing

13. Post
    Wtf is a fitted sheet then

14. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    Wtf is a fitted sheet then
    It seems like you're serious, but how could any grownup not know this?

15. Post
    GaR wrote:
    It seems like you're serious, but how could any grownup not know this?
    Nah I'm not serious, it was a ruse.

16. Post
    Well I just found out you can bold text in FB messenger on the website by using asterisks, but it doesn't work on mobile.

So it's shaping up to be a strange day.

17. Post
    Friendly reminder that cb & coney are based

18. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Well I just found out you can bold text in FB messenger on the website by using asterisks, but it doesn't work on mobile.

So it's shaping up to be a strange day.
    You can do that in heaps of apps btw *seee*

(lol)

19. Post
    Youtube is down again. lol

20. Post
    It's working for me, it's just been really slow all morning.

21. Post
    must be some drones flying near the intertube highway

22. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Man I miss "flat" bed sheets. Everyone in the UK seems to just roll fitted sheet and duvet. I went to buy a thermal flat sheet and it is about $40. The Briscoes lady would be fuming.
    Soak and Sleep my good bitch

23. Post
    does high thread count mean winter thicc?

24. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    does high thread count mean winter thicc?
    No it means luxury. If you go too high ( > 800) they can stop breathing too well so I would draw the line there.

Flannelette sheets are warm and fuzzy.

25. Post
    I got 110 current offices for the partners and 225 offices needed but 115 is not an option lol

This isn't the latest facebook bamboozle this is a personality test I have to take before I'm offered a job interview