Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,151 to 61,175 of 68164

1. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Mm, tis the season for corn too.
    Just precook them a little first either in a microwave or boil. Pretty much use the bbq for char grilling them.

2. Post
    I do corn in the husk on the weber, you'd be surprised how much nuking they can sustain

3. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    Might wanna watch your new TV under the air con unit i.e.awesome. A multitude of faults and general wear and tear can cause them to spit liquid out, normally when there's a problem with the condenser or the gas.
    The heat pump is set to blow straight out, it doesn't swing up and down. It was annoying the cat when he tried to sleep on the couch

4. Post
    Spent the last 2 hours filling a skip with green waste. This cold DB Export Gold is earned af

5. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Spent the last 2 hours filling a skip with green waste. This cold DB Export Gold is earned af
    2 hours work in the morning and you're hitting the booze already, I think you're taking this mexican thing a bit too seriously.

6. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    2 hours work in the morning and you're hitting the booze already, I think you're taking this mexican thing a bit too seriously.
    I think you take your life far too seriously Foulcan...

7. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    I think you take your life far too seriously Foulcan...
    Oh you've taken to names, how nice. Did your lycra get stuck up your backside again? You know if you stuffed that useless degree down your pants it'd stop that from happening.

8. Post
    The days of sticking newspaper in your cycling jersey and down your bibbed knickers like a rat making a nest are over. We have thermal layers for that depending on the season. The thing is cycling is a technologically advanced sport. Skullduggery is not a technologically advanced sport and requires an IQ somewhat over room temperature in Fahrenheit. Cry me a river and learn some respect for people who are different to yourself.

9. Post
    LOL sure princess.

Better quote that for posterity...

Roumelio wrote:
    The days of sticking newspaper in your cycling jersey and down your bibbed knickers like a rat making a nest are over. We have thermal layers for that depending on the season. The thing is cycling is a technologically advanced sport. Skullduggery is not a technologically advanced sport and requires an IQ somewhat over room temperature in Fahrenheit. Cry me a river and learn some respect for people who are different to yourself.

10. Post
    There is nothing worth quoting here

11. Post
    When it comes to cycling motivation and discipline Trump fancy technology.

12. Post
    speaking of corn...

I want this, soo good!

13. Post
    bradc wrote:
    That's not the point of what I was saying... Sure you can get into cycling for lets say under $500 or if you just want to roll around the streets on what we used to call mountain bikes... about $50 if you know what you're doing and the basics of how to service a bike. But if you want to be good at it in racing you're going to spend around $1500-$2000 if you want to build a race ready bike, and that's if you know where to get the parts and how to build it yourself.

I've spent $1500 on my ally bike and it still weighs 8.7kg...

14. Post
    What's going on there with the corn.

15. Post
    bradc wrote:
    I dunno, blood transfusions to hide your doping and hiding electric motors in the frame are pretty tricky. I suspect cycling is the least respected sport on the planet.

16. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    That's not the point of what I was saying... Sure you can get into cycling for lets say under $500 or if you just want to roll around the streets on what we used to call mountain bikes... about $50 if you know what you're doing and the basics of how to service a bike. But if you want to be good at it in racing you're going to spend around $1500-$2000 if you want to build a race ready bike, and that's if you know where to get the parts and how to build it yourself.

I've spent $1500 on my ally bike and it still weighs 8.7kg...
    So long as you use it heaps is all that really matters.

- - - Updated - - -

Vulcan wrote:
    I dunno, blood transfusions to hide your doping and hiding electric motors in the frame are pretty tricky. I suspect cycling is the least respected sport on the planet.
    Most professional sports are corrupt.

17. Post
    Cycling behind football (soccer) and basketball is one of the most prolific sports in the world due to its low entry requirements and open levels of competition. You're about as wrong as you ever are Foulcan. As per above most competitive sports are corrupt.

18. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Cycling behind football and basketball is one of the most prolific sports in the world due to its low entry requirements and open levels of competition. You're about as wrong as you ever are Foulcan.
    Most popular != most respected

19. Post
    Levels of respect differ from people who have a passing level of interest to talk shit about cyclists and people who are actually enthusiasts of the sport.

20. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Most professional sports are corrupt.
    Yeah but cycling have Lance Armstrong. He took it to the next level. A cycling seems to attract a certain personality disorder (that is once they get to the wearing lycra level, * see roumelio)

21. Post
    Nah... meatheaded behavior and skullduggery tends to attract a certain type of people. If you ever bothered to go to your local cycle club meet with an open mind just to observe something even such as the upcoming AGM at my local club you would see that the larger propensity of cyclists are nice people who only become arseholes to people who deliberately try to endanger their lives on the road.

Actually, turn up to your local club meet. You might meet some incredibly nice people. Sure like anything there are arseholes in every bunch but most of them are nice people... who are genuine and go about their daily lives like everyone else.

You can prove me wrong though.... and go there with a whole bunch of misconceptions just to prove a point.

22. Post
    skullduggery - is that your word for the day? (btw it only has one l )

23. Post
    You're right actually so yeah, congratulations Vulcan is finally right about something. I have a thing for words because they're quite important and being able to communicate is also quite important. My last thing was understanding the historical hyperbole of the word cuck which has a far more expansive meaning than what it is currently used for today. Gneiss asked me why I was using it the way I was .I had to explain what it actually meant in its archaic sense to do with corporal punishment.

24. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Yeah but cycling have Lance Armstrong.
    Boxing has Mike Tyson. League has John Hopoate. Jeff Bezos managed to cheat on his wife, and it's going to cost him 69 billion dollars. A high profile scandal can be found in any arena.

Maybe it helps when you have a personal beef with cycling to begin with. Hehe, bunch of vegan lycra wearing lesbians.

25. Post
    Why are you such a mental? lycra restricting blood to the brain?