Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,276 to 61,300 of 68186

1. Post
    Is Dementa'd on the perma-rag these days. Spends more time banned than not.

2. Post
    Oh shieet,I must remember to pick up my free Domino's Pizza tomorrow (they sent me a coupon)

3. Post
    swazi wrote:
    He’s Bart Simpson touching the electrified cake. We’re all sitting waiting for him to understand that he needs to change and cringing each time he doesn’t.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C36094AB-59B2-41B5-83D8-AA4D941B9FCF.gif 
Views:	67 
Size:	663.0 KB 
ID:	224644

4. Post
    Needs to learn to not be personally offended by everything, he will much happier if he can manage that.

5. Post
    Back to work tomorrowz.. gg holidays.

6. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Back to work tomorrowz.. gg holidays.
    Good job.

I'm sick of you working class people crowding out the beaches, jamming the roads and lazing round the place.

Sooner your kids get back to school the better too.

7. Post
    swazi wrote:
    I now see why he's banned constantly...yikes.

8. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Good job.

I'm sick of you working class people crowding out the beaches, jamming the roads and lazing round the place.

+1, our paradise up here gets inundated with messy freedom campers, backpackers and auckland holiday makers every year and every year they leave a huge mess everywhere.

9. Post
    The Sopranos - Vito is Missing. AKA a pillow biter in the Cosa Nostra.

10. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Good job.

retiree?

11. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    retiree?
    lol?

12. Post
    Ha

Name:	8c0.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	560.7 KB 
ID:	224647

13. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    My family traces back to 1066 England
    Turn it up.

Pxndx wrote:
    retiree?
    What Gameplanet do you live on?

14. Post
    Obviously not the one where the regulars know he is your old man it would seem.

15. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    My family traces back to 1066 England and my name has a direct Norwegian translation so yep, pretty much Viking.
    Somewhere along the lines my family name on my mothers side goes back to being Norman French barons. There's a castle named after us in Lamberhurst, England. Or what remains of it anyway... Somewhere along the lines Baron De Scoteni fell out of favor and any connection to royalty that I would have had has fallen by the wayside. But, at its peak our land was worth the effort of ten Kinghts Fees sufficient to support the efforts of ten knights their families, esquires, servants, and their trappings and furnishings. Or an area today somewhere of the average cattle station between 10000 and 50000 acres.

Name:	1024px-Old_Scotney_Castle_2018.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	275.1 KB 
ID:	224650

16. Post
    My family was outlawed for 200 years because we kept pinching people's cattle.

That's on my dad's side. On my mum's side, my ancestors came to NZ to smash right whales in the 19th century.

17. Post
    Gar's family.

Stealing your cattle since way back.

My mother's family came from Milburn in the north of England.

The houses are built in a circle around the village green, where the cattle were kept at night to keep the Scots from rustling them.

18. Post
    I like how people trace this shit back but by the time you're 6 steps up the family tree you're talking about 64 individuals (assuming you're not tooo inbred)..

"Yeah my family are uh, Saxon kings or some such"

19. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:

What Gameplanet do you live on?
    I knew he was an older guy, but didn't know he was retired lol.

I know KiwiTT is retired though.

20. Post
    Rain!?

21. Post
    JC wrote:
    I like how people trace this shit back but by the time you're 6 steps up the family tree you're talking about 64 individuals (assuming you're not tooo inbred)..

I had an uncle who was mad for family history, he even had his own little museum of our family stuff from NZ (we got here in 1842). I’ve got a 300 page book about one of my direct ancestors who was riding with and fighting with the king in the early 1600’s. It has familial lineage all the way back to 1200 in it.

22. Post
    JC wrote:

My aunty, dad's sister, did an ancestry DNA test (not sure how accurate they are) but her and dad share DNA from Ireland, Scotland, England, Romania, Germany and a bunch of other European countries.

Add in my mum's side from Liverpool and who knows how many different countries of origin I have.

Same for all of us.

One day humans will be all dark haired and golden skinned, one race through all the interbreeding, only then will we be strong enough to defeat the alien invaders.

23. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I had an uncle who was mad for family history, he even had his own little museum of our family stuff from NZ (we got here in 1842). I’ve got a 300 page book about one of my direct ancestors who was riding with and fighting with the king in the early 1600’s. It has familial lineage all the way back to 1200 in it.
    One of my great grandfathers (many times removed) was rumored to have been one of Napolean's jail keepers.

But then it's just a rumor and people will make up anything to have their family sound important or have a link to the big names in history.

24. Post
    My ribs fkn hurt. Might have to go see a radiologist.

25. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    My ribs fkn hurt. Might have to go see a radiologist.
    Why? Nothing they can do about a broken rib. Suck it up and wait for it to heal.

Unless or course it's punctured a lung and you're breathing up blood. In that case you should probably see a Dr.