Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 65,101 to 65,125 of 69785

1. Post
    Napoleon Defeats Russia: Friedland 1807

2. Post
    Napoleon's Masterpiece: Austerlitz 1805

3. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    A manchild at my work just came into the lunchroom with a Subway sandwich consisting of chicken and BBQ sauce

that's all
    whats wrong with that

4. Post
    It’s election day in Australia, let’s see what’s trending on Twitter...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4B7D511-89C6-4F7F-B9F8-C4FFDF7394B1.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	226117

5. Post
    Doesn't Aussie have a new PM every week?

6. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Doesn't Aussie have a new PM every week?
    At least! I’ve stopped bothering to learn their names.

7. Post
    Is griefmaker binge playing Total War games?

8. Post
    Me on election day knowing I cast my vote early
    Last edited by fuzzy2308; 18th May 2019 at 8:34 pm.

9. Post
    wish I could vote for Jacinda

10. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    who is my smurf?
    it's me

11. Post
    I have a class presentation to present. Finally, I will get the screen time that I rightfully deserve. This will be the day of retribution.

12. Post

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	619.6 KB 
ID:	226121

reminder the only way to truly blow their minds is to rig explosives in their heads

13. Post
    lol

14. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I have a class presentation to present. Finally, I will get the screen time that I rightfully deserve. This will be the day of retribution.
    dam u sound serious whats next world domination ?

15. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Dude no one believes that at any point you're sober posting.
    Yea no I am going to stop drinking, Because yesterday I felt like crap all damn day, I don't know how I was able to keep going till 3:30am, normally I conk out long before then, and now I have to go get another damn keyboard.

BZP wrote:
    whats wrong with that
    Because the chicken pieces at subway is only 50 percent chicken half of it is actually soy protein and other crap. Only morons buy subway.

16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Yea no I am going to stop drinking, Because yesterday I felt like crap all damn day, I don't know how I was able to keep going till 3:30am, normally I conk out long before then, and now I have to go get another damn keyboard.
    All jokes aside that sounds like a good idea and I really hope it works out for you. Remember there a ton of resources available for help and use them! that's their whole point for existing

17. Post
    Zzzz checking in for my flight to London tomorrow and there is no windows seats left, or any rows with a spare seat in the middle
    Extra leg room seats are also sold out. 1.8k to upgrade to prem eco, what a joke.
    Better up that xan dose for the last 13 hour leg.

Or maybe just stay in NZ. Get a house, dog and boat.

18. Post
    Played football today. We went down 1-0 very early, had a player sent off after 20 minutes, got to half time still at 1-0, we scored 3 goals to got 3-1 up, other team brought it back to 3-3 with 2 minutes left, we get a penalty which I took and won the game 4-3.

Team we were playing were unbeaten and top of our division and we beat them with 10 men.

Feelsgoodman.

19. Post
    Trying cannabis infused coconut oil in my coffee for the first time tonight.

20. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Trying cannabis infused coconut oil in my coffee for the first time tonight.
    Shelve it instead

21. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Shelve it instead
    use it as lube instead

22. Post
    clockblock wrote:

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	619.6 KB 
ID:	226121

reminder the only way to truly blow their minds is to rig explosives in their heads
    All he wants is people to give him recognition. I am a psychologist after all.

23. Post
    I have made cannabis coconut oil before, But has anyone tried smoking the canna oil with an E sig ?

24. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I have made cannabis coconut oil before, But has anyone tried smoking the canna oil with an E sig ?
    Nope. Brand new idea.

25. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Dude, don't you take charcoal to "remove" toxins, but you're okay with degrading lungs? I guess you will say, charcoal + degraded lungs is a better alternative than no charcoal + degraded lungs.

"Dude, what? I never said I smoke the coconut infused cannabis oil. I put it in my baking."