Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,576 to 66,600 of 68172

1. Post
    Who's room is it supposed to be?

2. Post
    boogie's house

3. Post
    he always seems so unappreciative of everything he has

4. Post
    are cold sweats something to be concerned about? god they are awful

5. Post
    "a state of sweating induced by fear, anxiety, or illness."

Take your pick.

6. Post
    happens when im sleeping so I guess that narrows it down

7. Post
    actual cold sweats though? because i get hot sweats from my antidepressants while i'm sleeping, which is apparently either a normal potential side effect or potential seratonin syndrome.

8. Post
    Good morning nerds - how are we all on this grey mid-winter morning?

w0lfbrains wrote:
    picture frames too pointy

9. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    actual cold sweats though? because i get hot sweats from my antidepressants while i'm sleeping, which is apparently either a normal potential side effect or potential seratonin syndrome.
    wake up shivering and cold and yet drenched in sweat. had a quick google(scary) and maybe it's night sweats instead? idk but might go to the dr anyway. I just hating visiting the gp and they're basically like 'dunno lol come back in a week if its worse'

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

I stood in dog shit and got into my car and messed up the floor mat. That's a good start!

11. Post
    If it's happening over the course of a few nights, you might be dealing with an infection from a cut or scratch.

12. Post
    "boogie's house "

The guy's Twitter is a painful read. If anyone is questioning if he's a good guy or not, they should read that.

13. Post
    oh yeah I'm pretty sure I got slightly high from the habanero sauce I had last night. Definitely felt a wee bit floaty like I'd had a bit of weed after it.

14. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I stood in dog shit and got into my car and messed up the floor mat. That's a good start!
    It's a metaphor for your life and/or face.

15. Post
    i was shitting blood after reaper sauce last week, it's tasty going down but absolutely destroys my guts

16. Post
    haven't had reaper sauce but would.

17. Post
    it's great if you like chasing that chili 'high', but you get used to it pretty quickly and other spicy food becomes underwhelming after

hard to emphasize how miserable digesting it is without going into tmi territory though

18. Post
    today is the 74th anniversary of the Trinity test.

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

Sorted out what I'm going to be doing for the next week or so since the international Film Festival is on. Couple of cool flicks. Ordered a game I've been looking forward to that's coming out on Friday. apart from that it's grocery day

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    how are we all on this grey mid-winter morning?
    just another day enjoying dat minimum wage customer service life

21. Post
    what should I buy from the supermarket? hit me with some good shit

22. Post
    9kg of edam cheese.

23. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    what should I buy from the supermarket? hit me with some good shit
    a packet of pall mall extra reds and as many godfathers as you have change left for

24. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Doing too much work as always. Still jetlagged after getting back from Macau. But can't complain much really.

25. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    9kg of edam cheese.
    compromised and got 500g