Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,901 to 66,925 of 68186

1. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    i've had that with JWs and because I'm too polite to cut somebody off I had to wait until the end of their spiel to say "uh no thanks i'm an atheist"
    When they knocked on my door, invited them in, offered a cup of tea, a glass of water, then sat down and said "Right, what would you like to talk about?". He says "I've no f**kin idea; we've never got this far before!"

Seriously though, I normally say that religion is a deeply personal, private thing, that I'm sorry, but it's not something that I'm prepared to discuss with a total stranger. If they don't respect that, it's door slam time.

2. Post
    I don't even have to worry about them getting to the door to fob them off these days, thanks to security cameras and electric gates. It is amusing watching them try to find out how to get through my driveway gates though

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    When they knocked on my door, invited them in, offered a cup of tea, a glass of water, then sat down and said "Right, what would you like to talk about?". He says "I've no f**kin idea; we've never got this far before!"

Seriously though, I normally say that religion is a deeply personal, private thing, that I'm sorry, but it's not something that I'm prepared to discuss with a total stranger. If they don't respect that, it's door slam time.
    I just listen to the first two minutes and when they get to "So have you heard about Jesus Christ?" I'm like "yep, I'm an atheist and I'm not interested have a nice day"

swazi wrote:
    Did some door to door sales when I was younger with one of those high energy marketing outfits. One of the worst experiences of my life, and I learnt I couldnt sell a pen to anyone.
    had an interview with that outfit that does door to door sales of the $4k vacuum cleaners once when I was young, learned that they made their money by targeting vulnerable people who they pressured into shit they couldn't afford, I'm also absolutely not a sales person so i bailed as quick as possible.

4. Post
    Watching Cries from Syria, it certainly puts our bs problems into perspective.

Yet, people want to demonize those running from war.

5. Post
    since blade is coming to the MCU and taika is directing thor again, I hope to see thor or korg wearing a "werewolves not swearwolves" t-shirt confirming the existence of werewolves alongside vampires.

6. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    since blade is coming to the MCU.
    Wait, what? Holy shit.

7. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Wait, what? Holy shit.
    Mahershala Ali got the role and that's a ****ing god-tier casting choice if you ask me.

actually it wasn't a casting choice, apparently he called up Feige and said he wanted to be Blade.

8. Post
    Squeeeeeee

9. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Mahershala Ali got the role and that's a ****ing god-tier casting choice if you ask me.
    God damn this is another brilliant casting win for MCU.

10. Post
    Rii wrote:
    God damn this is another brilliant casting win for MCU.
    I'd imagine the god tier sums of money they are capable of paying helps.

11. Post
    can't believe someone actually typed that JS into their browser console from the other page - from Australia too. figures

12. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    can't believe someone actually typed that JS into their browser console from the other page - from Australia too. figures
    What does it do?

13. Post
    it loads a script from an external site, adds it to the page you're currently on and runs it.

as to what the external script does, there's one way to find out...

14. Post
    what does it do i am not smart with computers

15. Post
    scripts from an external sites can load viruses.

16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    scripts from an external sites can load viruses.
    No they can't it's fine.

17. Post
    JC wrote:
    No they can't it's fine.
    you right I guess I stop drinikng and go bedd I wish it was 12am instead of bloody 3 30 now i gonna have crap day tomorrow

18. Post
    What ever happened to the IRD? I never heard anything back from them regarding refunds/payments. Is that still in process?

19. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    What ever happened to the IRD? I never heard anything back from them regarding refunds/payments. Is that still in process?
    how would we know? call the IRD you senile fool

20. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Did you try that external script while on IRD page?

21. Post
    Some noob just reversed into the front of my car when I stopped at the bakery and put a small dent in the bumper. Then to top it off, my coffee I bought tasted like sheeet.

22. Post
    smash him

23. Post
    ^ I fully endorse this course of action

24. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ I fully endorse this course of action
    Typical pom

25. Post
    ^