Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 67,601 to 67,625 of 68898

1. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    If you think this is the last of it... It ain't.
    Yep, it's a mother and her son. The kids an absolute nutter. Banging on walls, screaming, breaking stuff outside etc. This is in a super closed off community village also. And they've had neighbors complain for ages.

We've never got along but kept to ourselves, but they started complaining to our property manager about the stupidest stuff so decided that enough was enough and called the cops on their domestic situation. I suspect a lot more petty revenge to come.

2. Post
    Time to cam up the house?

I'm on the look for some. We had some creep at 4am creeping around outside on Friday night.

3. Post
    Motion detector and a slug gun. Aim for the eyes.

4. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Time to cam up the house?

I'm on the look for some. We had some creep at 4am creeping around outside on Friday night.
    I set up a Raspberry Pi motion cam. Was pretty fun and cheap too. Order kit off AliExpress and away you go. I went this route because I can't stand subscription based services.

5. Post
    Don't need to get a subscription based service, just use your PC and a piece of NVR security camera software called Blueiris. The android app remotely connects to that so you can access the system the same as if you were at your PC. I am using proper IP security cameras though, which again don't have to cost that much if you know what to look for and where to get them - but of course cost more than something like a Rasberry Pi motion cam.

6. Post
    Are old coins and notes still worth something? Can you hand them in for new ones?

Emptying my parents house for renovations. Found hundreds of dollars worth of old notes and coins that my dad's crazy uncle had hoarded.

7. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Are old coins and notes still worth something? Can you hand them in for new ones?

Emptying my parents house for renovations. Found hundreds of dollars worth of old notes and coins that my dad's crazy uncle had hoarded.
    https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/notes-and-c...r-old-currency

pretty sure you can take them to a bank. They are still legal tender provided they aren't damaged by the looks of it.

*edit* next round is on you :P

8. Post
    I tried to take a photo to show you guys what I found. Literally have multiple fat rolls of $5 notes. Plus a shitload of coins.

9. Post
    Shaved my whole head to a number one. Damn the cold air on it feels good.

10. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Shaved my whole head to a number one. Damn the cold air on it feels good.
    lol, good luck getting your mtb helmet to fit proper mate

11. Post
    I thought I was cunning by getting a seller on Trademe to change his listing to a buynow with a steal of a price. Was just about to hit the buy now and another bugger did it just seconds before me as he had added it his watchlist and happend to be online at the same time. #Swooped

12. Post
    fatesjester wrote:
    lol, good luck getting your mtb helmet to fit proper mate
    The sides of my head have been shaved for ages so I should be good.. I hope lol.

Also I've got a Xiaomi xiaofang security camera, but it sucks balls cause it always disconnects. Looking for something better.

13. Post
    Chest Mondays isn't science.

Meanwhile in Gotham city..
    I can't believe it, that this girl in my group left to join another one. I'm fuming. How dare she. She was suppose to find me irresistible. I'm so ****ing angry that I'm trying to give it my all in the gym until I nearly pass out. Then she will want me when she sees my bulging muscles underneath my tight shirt. And it doesn't even matter if shes not the most attractive, she is suppose to not be able to live without me.
    Last edited by Anroid; 18th August 2019 at 8:25 pm.

14. Post
    Show her the Lobsteroid.

15. Post
    A bigger 'mind blown' moment than pxndx having a gif avatar. Peter Dinklige is the dwarf in Bloodhound Gangs Bad Touch music vvideo.

16. Post
    ayy

17. Post
    This decade is the cringiest I'm yet to experience. How will I have a decent mid life crisis if this continues into the next one?

You know we could have a gentlemans agreement with the axis of evil, both sides initiate a war draft for the millenial and send them at each other.

18. Post
    dark

19. Post
    Is she just reading the wikipedia entry on him?

20. Post
    anyone else's brain hurt?

21. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    This decade is the cringiest I'm yet to experience. How will I have a decent mid life crisis if this continues into the next one?

You know we could have a gentlemans agreement with the axis of evil, both sides initiate a war draft for the millenial and send them at each other.
    Weapons of mass destruction will be a insulting meme.

22. Post

23. Post
    What happened to kierbear? He gone?

24. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    What happened to kierbear? He gone?
    Looks like it. He can man up in arguments on the internet, but can’t man up and pay his debts.

25. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Looks like it. He can man up in arguments on the internet, but can’t man up and pay his debts.
    Yup. Oh well, if he ain't gonna get banned, we'll just hound the c**t outta here

Next up, Digital Citizen; wonder how long he'll stick around when every single post he makes gets met with "So when are you gonna give Teelo his game or at least the $20 it's worth?".

I'm really trying to be more charitable in my interpretation of why people do this kind of thing. But I admit that I'm not feeling particularly charitable tonight.