Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 68,476 to 68,500 of 69785

1. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    If you only googled half, then how do you know that all was BS?

Scooby dooby doo solves another mystery
    Predictive modelling

2. Post
    Googled CRViz, had a great laugh.

3. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I thought I was being good by eating 'muesli' that I was buying from the supermarket. I checked the sugar content of my usual brands out of curiosity yesterday. Over 20% sugar for **** sake. Some even more. The packet of Fruit Loops sitting beside the muesli on the shelf had 30+%.

Can't trust this stuff man. My sister makes her own toasted muesli which is delicious. Might have to get off my lazy butt and try it.
    I usually grab Granola or that Light and Right stuff sometimes i'm naughty and grab the super unhealthy sugary stuff.

4. Post
    I need to crawl out of this hole.....

5. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I usually grab Granola or that Light and Right stuff sometimes i'm naughty and grab the super unhealthy sugary stuff.
    This is the thing. Check out how much sugar is in that stuff. It's marketed as a 'light' or 'healthy' cereal, but it's just sugar.

6. Post
    Bacon and eggs, no need to worry about sugar.

7. Post
    I recently bought a nutri bullet. Because I'm so lazy in the morning it's perfect for breakfast. Water, Protein powder, half a banana, a few almonds, and oats. It's pretty yum and I think quite healthy.

8. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    This is the thing. Check out how much sugar is in that stuff. It's marketed as a 'light' or 'healthy' cereal, but it's just sugar.
    Mmm sugar! I haven't really been bothered seriously looking at the sugar content. But mind you some of the sugar content can be due to the fruits in them so in the end being almost as bad as the so called bad ones.

9. Post
    lostminty wrote:
    Summer internship at the uni ftw. $6000 scholarship for 10 weeks of experimenting the Poseiden, Facuet and ML agorithims.
    If this is a summer research scholarship, you're likely to be taken advantage of and end up working below minimum wage once you factor in the hours worked, or you'll do next to nothing and have a sweet gig.

The scheme is ****ed

10. Post

The curry flavour is on point, but the heat/spice level is 0

11. Post
    Apple cider vinegar ones are my jam, eating some now.

12. Post
    Working at a high school the last couple of weeks. They have a special learning class for intellectually handicapped kids. (Not sure if that's the currently accepted terminology)

Huge respect for the teachers and caregivers that do that job. Must be really difficult.

13. Post
    -HB wrote:

The curry flavour is on point, but the heat/spice level is 0
    You want spice, grab Doritos Wasabi. The good kind of hurt.

14. Post
    Tried the Doritos Wasabi, wasnt too bad I thought. The "burn" variety they did a few years back, well that was spicy.
    Spiciest/hottest chips Ive ever had, and Im talking like 2 chips here before you want to give up, were made in conjunction with Blairs hot sauces.

15. Post

16. Post
    Stay away from that, it'll burn a hole through your stomach.

17. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    Lol 1.9 million Scoville units.
    La Beast did that.
    His latest one, the Toe Of Satan "9 Million Scoville" Lollipop:

18. Post
    that is one hot toe.

feet fetish people hmu

19. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    If this is a summer research scholarship, you're likely to be taken advantage of and end up working below minimum wage once you factor in the hours worked, or you'll do next to nothing and have a sweet gig.

The scheme is ****ed
    scholarships don't count as income..

20. Post
    Endeavouring to acquire two concurrent girlfriends.

Progress in action.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAF0B9F9-4A61-45EB-B71F-AE0F28C47330.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	227527Name:  1.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  13.1 KB

21. Post
    an roids

22. Post
    Road rules question

Are you allowed to cross double yellow lines to turn into a driveway?

23. Post
    lostminty wrote:
    scholarships don't count as income..
    (That's what allows them to do it)

24. Post
    Anyone got tips on how to memorize slides?

I got making acronyms and that's about it. "That's about", cause I do got some one stuff but I don't think there ground breaking.

I may fail my class because my teammates are trash so it might all hinge on the final exam. "Hinge" because may I be lucky only to get 50%? "Lucky" because it's a figure of speech in my textbook.

I want to memorize "every" slide and ace the test so I can play aoe2 definitive edition in class. What do I mean by class? I mean with a peaceful mind.

25. Post
    why do you have to memorize slides to ace a test lol

(serious question)