Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,426 to 66,450 of 66718

1. Post

2. Post
    L a

3. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Went to the Taylor center and they got me to do an Asperger's test and apparently i scored quite high for it.

They said a lot of things i do and how i communicate to people point to it and they are going to get in contact with some place to get help for me.

They also raised my anti depressants and will look at my other meds later.
    How does it make you feel to have this diagnosis? Does having a 'label' make things easier?

4. Lightbulb
    Mancubus wrote:
    How does it make you feel to have this diagnosis? Does having a 'label' make things easier?
    It makes me feel like maybe they are starting to understand what could be wrong with me and with that they might be better able to treat it.

5. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    It makes me feel like maybe they are starting to understand what could be wrong with me and with that they might be better able to treat it.
    Excellent. Things are looking up!

6. Post
    Yeah Magic, you can take some solace in the fact that the support wheels are turning, that you're going to get some help. That's gotta feel good, right?

7. Lightbulb
    Well google said..

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
    So if they can help me with the social interaction part maybe things will run smoother on gameplanet and I'll hopefully end up with more friends.

My social interaction is terrible.

8. Post
    My younger brother was diagnosed with AS a long time ago now. He also struggles with social interaction, especially with people he doesn't know.

9. Post
    Another thing to look into is maybe meetup.com groups for people with AS as well. This way you're around people who all understand what you're going through and won't judge you without understanding. Could be a good way to get out and start making some friends too!

10. Lightbulb
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    My younger brother was diagnosed with AS a long time ago now. He also struggles with social interaction, especially with people he doesn't know.
    Is he able to work because of it?

My sisters son has it too i was told.

LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    Another thing to look into is maybe meetup.com groups for people with AS as well. This way you're around people who all understand what you're going through and won't judge you without understanding. Could be a good way to get out and start making some friends too!
    I'm trying not to go too fast, I only just learned i have it.

11. Post
    Fair enough I'm just glad all the puzzle pieces are falling into place. At least this gives the doctors something to work with specifically rather than trying things here and there randomly.

12. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    That's a really good suggestion - you should definitely do this MR when you've come to terms with the diagnosis.

13. Post
    looking for 3rd or 1st party car insurance for someone who is a total criminal with 15+ car tickets/crimes anyone know anyone

14. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Well google said..

So if they can help me with the social interaction part maybe things will run smoother on gameplanet and I'll hopefully end up with more friends.

My social interaction is terrible.
    Happy for you man.

15. Post
    Meet up with Sweetheart!

16. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Is he able to work because of it?
    No, he can't. He would need to find a job with very minimal human interaction to be able to join the workforce.

17. Post
    how does burger king justify being more expensive than most mid tier restaurants on uber eats surely no one likes them that much lol

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  19.1 KB

18. Post
    BZP wrote:
    looking for 3rd or 1st party car insurance for someone who is a total criminal with 15+ car tickets/crimes anyone know anyone
    Sure.

I'll insure him, I've got a shitload of money I want to chuck down the toilet.

19. Post
    are we talking about quasi elvis here

20. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Went to the Taylor center and they got me to do an Asperger's test and apparently i scored quite high for it.

They said a lot of things i do and how i communicate to people point to it and they are going to get in contact with some place to get help for me.

They also raised my anti depressants and will look at my other meds later.
    I did this test for asp's, my score is below..
    https://www.aspergerstestsite.com/atest/

Your AQ Test Score is: 24

21. Post
    Your AQ Test Score is: 17

22. Post
    LOL I scored 43 on the K10 test

23. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:

I got 21 on that.

24. Post
    what up lokes

25. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:

I got 8. I'm hopeless at remembering numbers/dates etc.