Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 65,751 to 65,775 of 69162

  1. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    There should be only 2 genders, but in this screwed up world there seems to be 2 many.
    can you explain why there should only be two genders vs two sexes?

  2. Post
    Because all the rest is lunacy, gender dysphoria I think its called.

  3. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Because all the rest is lunacy, gender dysphoria I think its called.
    wow what a compelling argument..... you also more or less just agreed with me because gender dysphoria is a psychological state rather than biological sex.

    ever thought that maybe you're disagreeing with something based on your preconceptions, biases and misunderstandings rather than an actual understanding of what people are talking about, the science and the modern literature?

  4. Post


    here's a video(since you lot love them so much) showcasing why crowder is a dumbass and literally propaganda. also as a bonus it has shapiro being an absolute moron(~3.30ish)

  5. Post
    codchimera wrote:


    here's a video(since you lot love them so much) showcasing why crowder is a dumbass and literally propaganda. Also as a bonus it has shapiro being an absolute moron(~3.30ish)
    doesn't count caus he's a liberal

  6. Post
    I'll just say it: certain people here need to get off the crazy train before they end up doing something really destructive.

  7. Post
    again though, would be reallllllllllllll keen for Lethargic, Griefmaker & Weeniebeenie to watch the video you linked and tell us how smart Crowder is and how that video got it wrong

  8. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    wow what a compelling argument..... you also more or less just agreed with me because gender dysphoria is a psychological state rather than biological sex.

    ever thought that maybe you're disagreeing with something based on your preconceptions, biases and misunderstandings rather than an actual understanding of what people are talking about, the science and the modern literature?
    Who said I wanted to have an argument, that is my opinion of it and that's that.

  9. Post
    First time in a while that I had oats for brekkie

    Let's see how this plays out

  10. Post
    ^ Do they not normally agree with you?

    I had Nutrigrain with a big spoonful of Milo on top. Yeah, it's a lot of sugar, but it's the first meal of the day, so i'll burn it off. NEver used to have brekky, but it's actually helped me lose weight - i guess it's because regular eating keeps the metabolism cranking. Or something.

  11. Post
    ^ I almost doubled what I eat when I changed by diet a few months back and I lost weight too. Eating breaky was one change. I cut sugar though so bit different. What you described sounds like eating a whole bowl of sugar lol. I couldn't handle.

  12. Post
    Kog wrote:
    First time in a while that I had oats for brekkie

    Let's see how this plays out
    I have oatmeal everyday, with bananae and blue berries, good for fibre and makes sure I am always present at my 10.30 appointment (that's my mid morning shit)

  13. Post
    Porridge is key breakfast

  14. Post
    I don't eat breakfast during the week, usually. I'm particularly hungry today though.

  15. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    I'll just say it: certain people here need to get off the crazy train before they end up doing something really destructive.
    Yeah guys, don't go shooting up anything cause your views don't agree with mine.

  16. Post
    i see one of those egg council creeps has got to you too

  17. Smile
    I just eat when I'm hungry.

  18. Post
    Big dinners never made sense. Massive meal, then off to bed.

  19. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Big dinners never made sense. Massive meal, then off to bed.
    Totally. Should be the smallest, lightest meal of the day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anroid wrote:
    sense tho.

    Sense doesn't tell you whether something is true or false. Something could make sense and be true and something could make sense and be false.

    !@#$$^^ self destruct in T-10 mins.
    I like your new avatar.

  20. Smile
    Frederick James wrote:
    I like your new avatar.
    I like yours fred.


    Does anyone know the best way to clean CD's?

    Even though I've got a cleaning kit for my CD player it's sometimes picky with my discs.

  21. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I like yours fred.


    Does anyone know the best way to clean CD's?

    Even though I've got a cleaning kit for my CD player it's sometimes picky with my discs.
    Hot breath, microfibre cloth and rub from the center out to the edge.

  22. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Do they not normally agree with you?

    I had Nutrigrain with a big spoonful of Milo on top. Yeah, it's a lot of sugar, but it's the first meal of the day, so i'll burn it off. NEver used to have brekky, but it's actually helped me lose weight - i guess it's because regular eating keeps the metabolism cranking. Or something.
    Man I have Nutrigrain as well, the rest of my diet is pretty healthy but breakfast is the struggle

  23. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I like yours fred.


    Does anyone know the best way to clean CD's?

    Even though I've got a cleaning kit for my CD player it's sometimes picky with my discs.
    meths has always worked for me.

  24. Post
    It's normally fine


    But I'm starving now. Might add fruit next time

  25. Smile
    Rii wrote:
    Hot breath, microfibre cloth and rub from the center out to the edge.
    Thanks I'll try that next time.

    Pxndx wrote:
    meths has always worked for me.
    Wouldn't that eat away at the plastic?