Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 65,876 to 65,900 of 66914

1. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    GPForums reported posts notifications from Thunderstorm.
    I haven't reported anything recently very seldom I report posts.

2. Post
    Is it just a coincidence that bachelor degrees require exactly 360 or 480 points, or do you think they are trying to take my money?
    If I was an employer I would hire someone with a satisfying portfolio over a 3 yr certificate (depends on degree), and everyone would agree with me so why am I leaving this comment?

3. Post
    I've always thought undergrad was too damn long, like why do I need take 8 papers a year if only two of them are chemistry

4. Post
    crack up how students would get a better education if lecturers weren't so hamstrung by student evaluations, undergrad would be less of a gradually increasing joke if faculty didn't get punished for actually challenging students lol

(in addition to funding cuts and reduction in facultytudent ratios etc. of course)

5. Post
    Your average student doesn't give two shits about any of that stuff. They are only there to eat buttered chicken, get drunk at Shadows and pass with C's

6. Post
    yet they still whinge about how they paid $7k+ per year to watch someone read off power point slides while they actively avoided taking any difficult papers that are non-mandatory, then complain about their degrees being of little value

(venting personal frustrations rather than this being related to your initial comment)

7. Post
    It's not obvious you are invested in the subject at all [laugh_emoji]

8. Post
    if a faculty member makes the news for flinging themselves off the top floor of their department around the time SET evaluations come out please don't connect my shameful online identity to my irl one posthumously

9. Smile
    Anroid wrote:
    Is it just a coincidence that bachelor degrees require exactly 360 or 480 points, or do you think they are trying to take my money?
    I'd say so.

wrote:
    everyone would agree with me so why am I leaving this comment?
    Maybe you're settling into this forum.

10. Post
    you're going senile.

11. Post
    I need lunch but don't know if I need fast food or groceries.

12. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I need lunch but don't know if I need fast food or groceries.
    Being an adult is hard huh Kierbear

13. Post
    It is actually.

14. Smile
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Being an adult is hard huh Kierbear
    Kids wanna grow up really fast, My fun times were back when i played with my Lego and with the computer games i had back then (for some reason the games were more fun when i was younger).

I tried to "play" with some Lego a few years back, It just wasn't possible.

Maybe you lot have imaginations but i guess i don't anymore.

15. Post
    Most Lego these days are those funky kitsets. I've got a Back to the future kit comes with instructions so you don't need "imagination" lol

16. Post
    Apparently Lego Masters on TV is good.

17. Post
    So my next door neighbour left her husband (who I quite like) and now has this douchey boyfriend who likes to crank his music up till the house vibrates, but he is a tech illiterate rural yokel type and I was able to add his soundbar system to my Google Home and can now control the volume and play anything I like on it.

He was just playing it on 98% volume, so I kept turning it down, and now he probably thinks it is overheating and has left it turned down

18. Post
    ^ That, is the coolest thing I've heard for a while!

i.e.awesome wrote:
    It is, and I'm not even a Lego fan. Hamish is a great host.

19. Post
    I don't think blocked numbers work properly any more. I'm with spark I have my ph number on my account blocked so when I ring some one they can't see my number on their caller ID, but for some reason pizza hut can see my number, pizza hut answer phone says our records show the nearest store from you is manukau, how is this possible??, I tested to see if my number is blocked by ringing my cell phone it comes up as unknown number. So how does pizza hut see ph numbers?

20. Post
    Cause they're an outfit for the CIA.

21. Post
    This has Stevemre1989 all over it
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/antiques-c...2186891646.htm

22. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    So my next door neighbour left her husband (who I quite like) and now has this douchey boyfriend who likes to crank his music up till the house vibrates, but he is a tech illiterate rural yokel type and I was able to add his soundbar system to my Google Home and can now control the volume and play anything I like on it.

He was just playing it on 98% volume, so I kept turning it down, and now he probably thinks it is overheating and has left it turned down
    You should've got in there, as soon as the husband left.

23. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ldl.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	226381
    1.3 converts to 50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1.large.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	226382
    but look at the sample size at 50-60 :/
    but look at the trend

24. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Let's get this out onto a tray...

25. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    It was so good, you should def watch it. The season is only 8 or 9 episodes.