Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,251 to 61,275 of 64347

  1. Post
    I wish you had died in the Nile with the crocodiles tbqh

  2. Post
    Current lols: at a Dunedin bar and the health minister is sitting on various girls and looks to be quite hammered #dunedin

  3. Post
    He sounds almost human.

  4. Post
    He's married btw

  5. Post
    Nvm might be his wife

  6. Post
    /r/shittytmz

  7. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Current lols: at a Dunedin bar and the health minister is sitting on various girls and looks to be quite hammered #dunedin
    Photo => internet

    Go!

  8. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    I wish you had died in the Nile with the crocodiles tbqh


    That's not very nice.

  9. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Photo => internet

    Go!
    Haha nah seems he's above board and I jumped the shark

  10. Post
    Name:  BIZIBS.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  33.0 KB

  11. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    That's not very nice.
    Was that some kind of in joke or is he serious?

  12. Post
    Could be a cry for help

  13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Could be a cry for help
    Help from a banstick maybe.

  14. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Current lols: at a Dunedin bar and the health minister is sitting on various girls and looks to be quite hammered #dunedin
    Albar?

  15. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    my mum said, "mmm what can I have for a snack."
    I said "You can snack on my dick" (in my head)
    u sick fook,I like you.

  16. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Haha nah seems he's above board and I jumped the shark
    You jumped the shark years ago. Do you mean jumped the gun?

  17. Post
    I'm guessing so, unless he is Fonzie.

  18. Post
    Which one is dickcheese which one is conebeast

  19. Post
    TIL you can have posts selected in one thread, close it and open another one, delete a post in that one and it deletes all the previously selected ones too. Whoops!

  20. Post
    JC wrote:
    TIL you can have posts selected in one thread, close it and open another one, delete a post in that one and it deletes all the previously selected ones too. Whoops!
    Lol

    Apparently I can still edit posts in here too, neat! - JC
    Last edited by JC; 13th January 2019 at 11:12 am.

  21. Post
    just ate 0-4 oreos

  22. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    You jumped the shark years ago. Do you mean jumped the gun?
    yeah something like that, I blame the beer

  23. Post
    Kog wrote:
    just ate 0-4 oreos
    You can go 0-4 oreos in how many seconds?

  24. Post
    Who is actually going out an doing things in such weather

  25. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Who is actually going out an doing things in such weather
    I wanted to but lack of motivation and YT