Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,601 to 69,625 of 70573

1. Post
    logical rabbit holes of a certain validity are to the mind what alcohol, gambling, addition etc are to impulsivity.

there's a lot of people messing around on the internet, the way certain cultures starting messing around with alcohol and aren't aware of how it's ****ing them up.

2. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Thanks for that perspective. It all rings true, but I can't find the switch even after years of attempts.
    I used to think the same thing about smoking but then one day I just stopped. Don't take yourself so seriously.

3. Post
    Logical rabbit holes gives you internet cancer

4. Post
    bradc wrote:
    I tend to think things get a lot better when you ignore all the paranoia regarding things you can't influence around the world and divert that energy into whatever you've got going on around you.

Pays a better return than money in a savings account.
    So true. I wonder how we (well more then kids) compare now to the 80s when nuclear war anxiety was at its height.

5. Post
    Hard to say, but news reporting has changed fundamentally over that period. Now there's a flavour for any persuasion or link.

6. Post
    it's also how the brain has adapted to internet usage

10 years running vs 10 years lifting weights and the change in body composition is analogous to how our brain has adapted to 16hrs a day of phones and screens... it's just harder to spot the slow creep of changing brain biceps and veins

7. Post
    I'm just glad i'm not a kid growing up now or in the next 10+ years

8. Post

9. Post

10. Post
    Whoa.

11. Post
    Food is like a champion tier list. Some are better than others.

12. Post
    Send Help

13. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    That corgi was like WTF bitch I will bite your ****ing face off.

14. Post
    the corgi was just grooving

15. Post
    I saw a dog in there and it aint a Corgi

16. Post
    Ref. Range
    Free T4 pmol/L 16.0 (10.0 - 20.0)
    TSH mIU/L 5.3 * (0.30 - 4.00)
    Borderline raised TSH, suggest repeat in 6 months or if
    symptoms indicate.

Am I going to die? I took test fasted in the morning and had been eating tiny amount of wakame seaweed, both which apparently raise TSH, feel fine otherwise, no symptoms.

17. Post
    You most certainly are going to die. I can guarantee it.

18. Post
    try fasting for the next 6 months then take the test again

19. Post
    good god, give me a break would you? I'm a mother of two, trying to ask a simple question. The last I need is two smart alecs winding me up.

20. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    good god, give me a break would you? I'm a mother of two, trying to ask a simple question. The last I need is two smart alecs winding me up.
    How old are your kids?

21. Post

22. Post
    I would like to try Venezuelan rat I hear it's a delicacy.

23. Post
    The chlamydia keeps the meat moist.

24. Post
    elon musk is steve jobs for zoomers

25. Post