Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 68,576 to 68,600 of 69704

  1. Post
    DW wrote:
    “All animal fats are fine, but if you don't want to eat animal products, that's fine too, fruit oils are fine too - so olive oil is a fruit oil, so is coconut oil, so is palm kernel oil, they are all fruit oils and they're perfectly fine.
    "Fine" is retarded. One is better than the other. One will lead to your death faster than the other. Going out on a limb, the difference between A and B is not 0.

    Generally speaking, non-refined food > refined food.
    water > oil
    Walnuts > walnut oil
    etc

    As if this has to be explained to morons.

  2. Post
    I fap to scam calls.

  3. Post
    what on earth......


  4. Post
    Got probably the ugliest haircut in history today. Hewwo hairdresser gimme the professor snape hairstyle UwU

  5. Post
    JRS wrote:
    what on earth......
    ghost handjobs?

  6. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    ghost handjobs?
    Name:  images.jpeg-6.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  13.2 KB

  7. Post
    they called again today :\ Wonder if i can stalk the director hard enough to find his mobile and call him offering marketing training..... at 3am

  8. Post
    ^have you tried blocking the number or blocking calls from private numbers or throwing your phone in the bin

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anroid wrote:
    "Fine" is retarded. One is better than the other. One will lead to your death faster than the other. Going out on a limb, the difference between A and B is not 0.

    Generally speaking, non-refined food > refined food.
    water > oil
    Walnuts > walnut oil
    etc

    As if this has to be explained to morons.
    qft

    --

    I'm not sure what RNZ's target audience is but these articles lack some serious peer review quality assurance;

    https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...s-good-for-you
    Ok good and relevant if you use olive oil in literally every dish. Perhaps mention explicitly that Omega 3 fish oils are fine and offer that as an alternative option for those whom would benefit from it (which brands are better than others?)

    Do people not read the packaging of the ingredients on the products they buy and consume? If it says made with local and imported ingredients, don't buy it. Say this in your ****ing article.

    https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...s-good-for-you
    Go have children if you're making up pseudo-science advice that's not applicable to everyone.

    Hey RNZ editors;

    a) cite the evidence or studies themselves for others to critque your article legitmately, it can be a footnote at the end,
    and maybe
    b) attempt to be more concise with what you're saying. Stop trying to entice your readers to keep reading and use the english language as it was intended.

    makes me think the writers are clearly ****ing brainlets themselves.
    Last edited by Lethargic; 26th October 2019 at 12:48 am. Reason: type-face

  9. Post
    My colleague contacted me on the weekend about non important stuff and I was like "It's not much of a weekend if you contact me, is it?"

  10. Post
    I'm getting random calls from Africa 3 times a week.

  11. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I'm getting random calls from Africa 3 times a week.
    Huh, just missed a call from Niger.

  12. Post
    Its okay guys I just answered a call from them, I got promised lots of money from a Prince. All I have to do is pay a small transaction fee into their Western Union account first to authorise it.

  13. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    My colleague contacted me on the weekend about non important stuff and I was like "It's not much of a weekend if you contact me, is it?"
    Maybe that was an excuse, and they wanted something else.

  14. Post
    "hit that like button if you understand this meme"

  15. Post
    People be sad that the All Blacks lost. You expect the rank #1 team to win the next 1000 games straight?
    Rugby is gambling.

    and the All Blacks take performance enhancing drugs. Even if it's micro dosing.
    Last edited by Anroid; 27th October 2019 at 7:05 pm.

  16. Post
    What happened to 4wd

  17. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Dude that left the torch on:

    I showed my 4 year old this video a few days ago, he thought it was great. The next day I was playing around giving him shit and he said "leave me alone.......... I'm on smoko". Proud moment.

  18. Post
    tfw everyone leaves u alone but ur not on smoko

  19. Post
    and they called again LOL. I asked if she knew it was a public holiday and she said no. All the calls come from an 092223249. She kept calling me jacob... which is not my name.

    Is it even legal to scrape info from companies office and spam cold calls?

  20. Post
    Great, now I got "Leave me alone I'm on Smoko" stuck in my head.

    That shit was mesmerizing.

  21. Post
    DW wrote:
    I showed my 4 year old this video a few days ago, he thought it was great. The next day I was playing around giving him shit and he said "leave me alone.......... I'm on smoko". Proud moment.
    What a legend

  22. Post
    I got carried away working in the kitchen. I initially put in a dishwasher, which was cool. I then decided the kitchen cabinets looked like shit next to my new dishwasher, so I sanded them back and painted them up all pretty. I thought I might as well clean out the inside of the cupboards considering all the doors were off. And since I was cleaning out the cupboards I might as well get rid of all the old pans and crap appliances I never use. Since I was doing that I might as well turf out all the crap clogging up my pantry too. And since I was cleaning the pantry I might as well organise my tuppaware bins and get them all labeled and organised.
    Turned into quite a bit of work, but it looks beautiful now.

  23. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I got carried away working in the kitchen. I initially put in a dishwasher, which was cool. I then decided the kitchen cabinets looked like shit next to my new dishwasher, so I sanded them back and painted them up all pretty. I thought I might as well clean out the inside of the cupboards considering all the doors were off. And since I was cleaning out the cupboards I might as well get rid of all the old pans and crap appliances I never use. Since I was doing that I might as well turf out all the crap clogging up my pantry too. And since I was cleaning the pantry I might as well organise my tuppaware bins and get them all labeled and organised.
    Turned into quite a bit of work, but it looks beautiful now.
    Here I was thinking I had done well getting pants on today...

  24. Post
    scholar wrote:
    Here I was thinking I had done well getting pants on today...
    I didn't even bother.

  25. Post
    Neither, till I had Uber Eats deliver me Subway for free from a store several kilometres away - it was too hot in the house today and I couldn't be arsed going around to the local one, even though it is only a couple of minutes drive way.