Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 68,626 to 68,650 of 69247

1. Post
    I feel like it's one of the perks of being a bartender eh

2. Post
    Team work is one of the worst things invented because no one can do a better job than me. A team always degrades my final product.

3. Post
    Get your Bird of the Year votes in folks.

https://www.birdoftheyear.org.nz/

4. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    there's this real cute girl at the pharmacy and I wanna ask her out
    be careful, someone i know had same thoughts about a pharmacy girl, rejoined the long line to ask her out, she replied rather loudly she was only 17. (he was closer to 30) very fast redfaced exit was made.

5. Post
    I discovered browser extension, The Dark Reader, today. It's utterly glorious: dark mode for so many sites without breaking their functionality, like so many Greasemonkey scripts do.
    https://darkreader.org/

6. Post
    Man I turn 40 in a week. Kinda depressed about it. Never really think you're getting old until you reach milestones like this.

7. Post
    i had my midlife crisis in my teens which was very precocious but the stunting of my emotional growth as a result of that just made me very immature for my age now.

8. Post
    40's is good you give less of a fook about dumb sheet

9. Post
    BZP wrote:
    40's is good you give less of a fook about dumb sheet
    This. Still feel like I'm just hitting my stride.

10. Post
    remember to upregulate your autophagy.

11. Post
    I have 3 front teeth that have crowns. Im too young for that! Not good feeling. But they look good.

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I discovered browser extension, The Dark Reader, today. It's utterly glorious: dark mode for so many sites without breaking their functionality, like so many Greasemonkey scripts do.
    https://darkreader.org/
    those black themes started making me depressed. It like a house with black wall paper.

13. Post

14. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Man I turn 40 in a week. Kinda depressed about it. Never really think you're getting old until you reach milestones like this.
    I did last month, felt like that for a while. Mostly over it now.

15. Post
    What the **** happened to Steam.

16. Post
    Fixing an ATM from last night. Got it working, but some tests along the way resulted in all this,

Attached Images

17. Post
    I assume you just hand it back to them and all is well or is there procedural paper trail shit to have to deal with?

18. Post

19. Post
    wen i get home from work

20. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    Fixing an ATM from last night. Got it working, but some tests along the way resulted in all this,
    Did you have the security guard standing over your shoulder the whole time?

21. Post
    bradc wrote:
    But you haven't and probably won't, because the fear of rejection is overwhelming and a decent relationship is hard work.

Do or do not, there is no want. That's just a brain fart.
    are you usually this pessimistic
    CODChimera wrote:
    think of all the awesome free drugs you could get
    nah we've already established a working relationship™ and that would be degenerate anyway
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    don't do this to people who are at work thanks
    if she might be interested why not; subtlety is key

22. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    til i completely forgot what colour nz 50's are

23. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    I assume you just hand it back to them and all is well or is there procedural paper trail shit to have to deal with?
    Pretty much. I suppose its surprisingly basic. Hand money to the security guard, they seal it in a bag, and then its left in the safe. Don't have to count it, write down how many individual notes. Just bag it, seal it, throw it in the safe.

WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Did you have the security guard standing over your shoulder the whole time?
    Yea they get to sit there and mostly watch me suffer. Their hardest part is knowing how to open the safe. Newbies struggle, but eventually it becomes clockwork.

24. Post
    Who lights fireworks during the day? lol. whats the point.

25. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Who lights fireworks during the day? lol. whats the point.
    scaring dogs still works during the day