Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 39 votes, 3.54 average.
(39 votes)
Results 60,826 to 60,850 of 62614

  1. Post
    Guy Martin, Land ship MKIV WW1 Tank:
    Last edited by griefmaker; 1st January 2019 at 9:47 pm. Reason: Not MK1, MKIV

  2. Post
    Had an awesome new years up on the volcano. Now to lose 10kg.

  3. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    4th Theory - Time Travel into the past is impossible.
    I like to think that we can but your not actually time traveling perse your traveling to another universe in that point in time so in a way time travel is both possible and not possible. you can change the past but doing so creates a new universe where those changes happened. You cant change the past of the timeline you live in now and if you do ever time travel you wont be able to return to your original timeline. There will always be subtle differences caused by the act of you time traveling.

  4. Post
    Dynamic theory as above... as seen in Back to The Future.

  5. Post
    time is just a concept

  6. Post
    The concept of measuring time is just a construct to help stop us from going crazy. Imagine living in a world where nothing started or ended.

  7. Post
    Bandersnatch

  8. Post
    Time is a flat circle if you think about it

  9. Post
    i like to be really indecisive to reduce my decision tree footprint on the universe.

  10. Post
    Franz Ferdinand proves just how much one persons life can change the entire world. But if World War II never happened most of us would never have been born.


  11. Post
    Should one get a tetanus booster if they've already had the shot decades ago? I may have had a booster after my first one in primary but I can't remember to clearly. Or is the booster only needed when you injure yourself?

  12. Post
    why are pineapples so amazing

  13. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Should one get a tetanus booster if they've already had the shot decades ago? I may have had a booster after my first one in primary but I can't remember to clearly. Or is the booster only needed when you injure yourself?
    Scheduled at 45 and 65 years of age, but yeah otherwise only if you have a potentially dirty wound and it's been >5 years since your last booster

  14. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    So long as there is nothing else contributing to the facts above... that's a really sad and miserable existence though... Imagine pining for something you know you can't have lol...
    I mean, there isn't someone for everyone, you're not entitled to have romance or love in any way shape or form. Some don't want it. Some are happier without it.

    I should stop replying to troll accounts ����

  15. Post
    But we're talking about incel... which is involuntary celibacy... which takes out of account the fact that the person is happier without it... because they're not.. and they actually want it... so I'm not sure what your point is here?

    Also... I've had that many tetanus shots in my life that my doctor says I don't need anymore... but meh... what do I know... IANAD!

  16. Post
    My post was two quotes from Morrissey who used to be one of the worlds most outspoken incels. In the 80’s though, you were just celibate,

    He did find love, and he is happy, it just took about 45 years. Happy ending.
    Name:  96213EDA-F851-44E9-8CC2-7D5B95C5EA82.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  5.5 KB

  17. Post
    the idea that gneiss listens to morrissey still throws me for a loop de loop.

  18. Post
    About to go climb a roof on like 2 hours of sleep and I'm scared of heights.

  19. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    why are pineapples so amazing
    is this a cum cake reference

  20. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    My post was two quotes from Morrissey who used to be one of the worlds most outspoken incels. In the 80’s though, you were just celibate,

    He did find love, and he is happy, it just took about 45 years. Happy ending.
    Name:  96213EDA-F851-44E9-8CC2-7D5B95C5EA82.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  5.5 KB
    Now he can focus on being a painful vegetarian and horrible racist :~)

  21. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    the idea that gneiss listens to morrissey still throws me for a loop de loop.
    I was a Smiths/Cure/Bauhaus listening ‘weirdo’ at high school. Was a bit more punk than the emo kids in South Park though. Teased by the rugby lads for my music tastes, unusual friends and alternative haircut. Morrissey spoke to people like me through his music which was a small piece of him in each song. Because of his passion, he created very passionate fans.

  22. Post
    JC wrote:
    Now he can focus on being a painful vegetarian and horrible racist :~)

    It’s strange about the racism thing. He came out very strongly against that NME article which first labeled him as such, but then did a few more things which made it seem more true. I’m still unsure. He can be hard to read (which he likes to be).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA90AB0F-B710-4200-8B55-6D840F855F08.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	537.9 KB 
ID:	224496
    Last edited by gneiss; 2nd January 2019 at 10:00 am.

  23. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    About to go climb a roof on like 2 hours of sleep and I'm scared of heights.
    have few beers first to take the edge off

  24. Post
    Working on roof too, replacing rotten purlings. Nice day for it. Be careful

  25. Post
    See you next fall