Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 60,901 to 60,925 of 68510

1. Post
    thickshake or gtfo. saying that I don't know where to get a decent one now. I used to love the megachoc shakes from wendys back when they were $5.00.

2. Post
    Burger Fuel does a good thickshake if you have one near.

3. Post
    I need a LOT more fiber it seems

4. Post
    Can't remember seeing a dairy in recent times that made shakes.

5. Post
    There's gale force winds blowing

6. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Can't remember seeing a dairy in recent times that made shakes.
    I can't remember seeing one that doesn't tbh.

7. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    You guys giving him a hard time should get out more. What's worse, saying all this shit on the net or being the guy who jumps on it and replies every single time.
    Isn't he the one to jump on "it" and reply every single time?

8. Post
    Woofstock.... More like shitstock

9. Post
    Strooth cobba i'm bloody sick of this bloody ****ing winter weather here in Melbourne, all i want is for the bloody sun to shine for once so i can hang me bonds undies out on the hills hoist

10. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    Isn't he the one to jump on "it" and reply every single time?
    II'm not the one that does anything TBH.... At least not for anyone here... I lie actually... There's maybe less than the people I could count on one hand here that would entertain my good spirit I have an abundance of. The rest of you see negativity because that's exactly what you look for.

These last few challenging months have really highlighted here to me who is and is not a dick, so thank you.

11. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I can't remember seeing one that doesn't tbh.
    Must be a chch thing. (mild earthquake reference).

12. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Must be a chch thing. (mild earthquake reference).
    Pretty sure none of the dairies near me do milkshakes.

13. Post
    I can't remember the last time I even went into a diary. But plus 1 for Burgerfuel suggestion.

14. Post
    My thoughts on health insurance. (The values are hypothetical)

Insured
    Lifetime medical fees
    $100,000

Not insured
    Lifetime Medical fees
    $90,000 (average health)

The benefit of having health insurance is that even though you will pay $10,000 more in a life time, you insure that IF you happen to have worse than average health then you can avoid paying say, another $50,000. In other words, if you have worse than average health, insurance is worth it (and you save money in a lifetime), if you have equal or better than average health, insurance is not worth it (and you spend more in a lifetime).

So, please tell me if I'm on the right track and/or if you have anything to add.

Further thoughts
    - Health insurance means you can avoid the waiting list (in some cases), public vs private. So, you're paying for front of the queue.
    - If you don't choose to have health insurance, you could actively live a heather life style to increase the odds that your choice was worth it.
    Last edited by Anroid; 4th January 2019 at 5:21 pm.

15. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Burger Fuel does a good thickshake if you have one near.
    this is true, but they're tiny which is the downside.

There used to be that place called "Big Tex" years ago in Foxton that made milkshakes. We used to jam those when passing through, they were mean!

16. Post
    Health insurance is a rort period. If you want a perfect example where there is no public health unless you're indigent like in the United States then you will see how much people end up paying per capita... There never should have been a two tier health system. It should be something that the state pays for regardless... Anyone who argues otherwise can look at just how much the US pays on healthcare per capita and get back to me with your arguments otherwise.

17. Post
    Wtf kind of dairy doesn't have milkshakes?

I was pretty sure every one did, but now I'm questioning myself.

18. Post
    Spearmint or nothing by the way.

19. Post
    Got an update from police about my stolen and crashed car. Charged a 21yo with entering a stolen vehicle (he was the passenger) he has plead not guilty and will go to court in February. Charged a 14yo with taking a car illegally and dangerous driving

20. Post
    21 and 14 years old. Always weird seeing older people with young teens like that. They always seem a bit off. Like those old dudes that hang out and smoke at the skate park.

Potentially an older brother/cousin from a shitty no hoper family I guess.

21. Post
    21 year old: adult, and should be punished by the full extent of the law.

14? Surely they'll go off to youth court and be dealt with. What a shitty way to grow up.

22. Post
    I confess it was me who stole your car, I'm just covering for the 14 year old. Take me, I deserve it.

"No it was me"

"It was me"

"ME!"

"No me"

"It was me who stole your car"

*The entire world confesses to stealing your car

"What's happening to me? I'm going insane" i.e.awsome frantically screams.

23. Post
    Androizzzzz

24. Post
    Apparently I can go to the family conference for the 14yo if I want. I won't, because even though they know where I live I don't particularly want them to know what I look like. And I don't deal well with confrontations.

I kinda feel bad for the kid. He must have had a pretty shit upbringing for him to reach this point at 14.

25. Post