Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,026 to 61,050 of 68186

1. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Doctors must love you. I hope you wear an "I'm a historian" t-shirt so they know not to question you when you visit.
    Nah... I don't have a problem with doctors... I do have a range of complex health issues through no fault of my own but nah... actually my regular GP is one of my best friends actually...

Tormenta wrote:
    Auckland fire restrictions on burning a small amount of vegetation is more of a guideline than a rule amirite
    You mean? Doing the usual thing like my dad does in starting a fire in the middle of the back yard isn't a good way to get rid of your rubbish? Crazy fukin migrants.

WhangaDan wrote:
    Oh I forgot to mention, the skin/tissue around the impact point has been numb since boxing day.

That's bad right?
    Dunno man but I would go and check to see whether you don't have some kind of hematoma though.

2. Post
    vibes

3. Post

4. Post
    there's something about the smell of Australia burning on a nice summer's day that just calms me inside

5. Post
    Just a quick look at a fantastic original FG42:

Longer study:
    Last edited by griefmaker; 7th January 2019 at 10:18 pm.

6. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    there's something about the smell of Australia burning on a nice summer's day that just calms me inside
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170209-Australia-heatwave-coal-hole.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	224566

They had to invent new colours to describe heat waves in Australia.

7. Post
    ^ stuff living in that heat :/

Your link is empty dude

8. Post
    They’re doing a haka in the preview for the 4th season of Netflix show Club de Cuervos. Fictitious Mexican footballers doing that, there’s no way it won’t be offensive lol

9. Post
    India, not even once.

10. Post
    Nasty way to go. Rabies is a ****ed up disease.

11. Post
    Shoulda got her shots before going to a country like India.

12. Post
    Excellent soundtrack to one of the best movie scenes.

13. Post
    Best movie soundtrack is that of Spirit, so many great songs there. Bryan Adams' best work

14. Post
    Still 2 more weeks off work

15. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    Shoulda got her shots before going to a country like India.
    Or you know, being American from the Americas where rabies exist, maybe should have known the dangers of an animal bite.

Anyways, doctors mistaking her symptoms made no difference in the outcome, she was going to die either way.

Fk rabies.

16. Post
    She wouldn't have died if they had the wall.

17. Post
    What a bargain, I'll buy 10!

Name:	1vfshsufmx821.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	224569

18. Post
    Why does GP not have a discord? Well, I'm unaware that there is one.

19. Post
    It does. Didn’t you get the invite?

20. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    It does. Didn’t you get the invite?
    Obviously not. Much IQ points. Clap Clap.

btw, I actually tried to do those IQ questions the other day where they ask for the missing image out of a selection and I got all 3 questions correct Logic is the chosen one.

Like so,

Name:	IQ.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	224572

21. Post
    /r/iamverysmart

22. Post
    I've resent the invite, you should have it now.

23. Post
    Once you show symptoms of rabies you are fcked beyond belief. I think there is only one proven case of anyone actually surviving rabies after showing symptoms.