Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,076 to 61,100 of 68186

1. Post
    Its B.

There are 150 partners and 120 secretaries.

3/5 of 150 is 90. They will increase number of partners by 50% (150+75=225)

225-90 =135

2. Post
    Ah I see, I took 40 instead of 60 away from 150 for some reason

Looks like I won't be getting an interview

3. Post
    w0lfbrains: brainlet confirmed

4. Post
    Just destroyed a door handle that I just bought but couldn't affix properly, after cleaning up a glass table my 6 year old decided to smash with a hammer.

**** this for a holiday, i wanna go back to work.

5. Post
    Olive is just navy green

6. Post
    Or British Racing Green

7. Post
    I've always wondered what 50°C and above will feel like, I guess we will find out in a few years

8. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Or British Racing Green
    how did I not think of that

9. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    I've always wondered what 50°C and above will feel like, I guess we will find out in a few years
    I heard it affects your ability to think properly :/

10. Post
    got the runs ♪ ♫ ♪♪

11. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    https://www.quora.com/What-does-50-d...sius-feel-like
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-...k-like/9024914
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-20956421

12. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    I worked in 47 and 48 deg in Central Aus. Was outside in the desert for 14 hours/day, 7 days/week for 6-8 weeks at a time. It was only that hot a couple of times, but it was over 40 a bunch. The small flies that are all over you all the time seeking moisture go away at 43 degrees. It actually becomes better because of that. It’s a dry heat which is actually better than a Cairns day at 35 deg in the wet season.

We drank 12-14 litres of water each every day and sweated it all out.

13. Post
    thanks I hate it

14. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    why do twitch streamers keep gifting me subs to themselves
    Idk, they do it to me too. Probably trying to bolster their channel

15. Post
    DansGame

16. Post
    24/7 slyvia plath

Dat invitation is all im waitin on yo

17. Post
    ^ i went to school with that guy, that's my cool story

18. Post
    i was homeschooled

19. Post
    Janice Kills Richie Aprile

20. Post
    RIP in peace richie aprile

21. Post
    Shit is intents.

22. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Lock yourself in your roof on a reasonably hot day like most electricians do and you'll get the gist of it. At this temperature without cooling human life is basically not possible. People die from exhaustion and heat stroke.

Its already happened this week in Australia. A slow moving westerly got caught over Western Australia and Central Australia... The temperatures are off the charts for this time of year. Unlike America there is no above ground inland waterways. There is the The Great Artesian Basin but thats underground and it is turning into salt itself.

At this point its pretty obvious its climate change and if you take Stephen Hawkins view that he had we're already doomed. Probably not in our life time but maybe in your kids and their kids lifetimes because we're too stubborn and headstrong for the whole world to change its ways.

There's enough people who say "well maybe its not..." and not enough people who say "but what if it is..."

23. Post
    The Sopranos - Richie Aprile, A life:

24. Post
    no spoilers please I still haven't seen the last season

25. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    ^ i went to school with that guy, that's my cool story
    His dad was in XTC and I flatted with his sister. Smalllll world