Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 61,501 to 61,525 of 64345

1. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    And you're the perfect example of does not have a clue about much at all either... Me too... Me too... I have something to say.... ooo... oooo.... over here... over here...
    I'm just gunna quote this in case he edits or deletes it (not uncommon)

2. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    And you're the perfect example of does not have a clue about much at all either
    Good to see you agree you do not have much of a clue.

3. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Good to see you agree you do not have much of a clue.
    Nah Vulcan, you say things that are so dumb you don't even realise what you say is dumb... I'm actually not sure how you managed to get this far in life. You'd forget how to breath if it wasn't an autonomic function.

4. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Nah Vulcan, you say things that are so dumb you don't even realise what you say is dumb... I'm actually not sure how you managed to get this far in life. You'd forget how to breath if it wasn't an autonomic function.
    Do you have anger management issues IRL by chance?

5. Post
    Give it a ****ing break you lot, Jesus.

I’ll reopen this in an hour or so

6. Post
    VADER EPISODE 1: SHARDS OF THE PAST - A STAR WARS THEORY FAN-FILM

7. Post
    Good evening GP forums

8. Post
    Lord Montgomery wrote:
    Good evening GP forums
    Hey bud! How you been?

9. Post
    Just as a side note of the vader film i posted THEORY FAN-FILM asked for permission to make it from LucasArts. He was told you can not crowd sponsor, run ads or otherwise make money.
    He paid 100K+ US out of his own pocket and agreed. 3 days ago Disney put a claim against it, ads put back in and Disney was the beneficiary. 1 day ago they dropped the claim.

Was it fandom, LucasArts or Disney coming to the table? You decide.

10. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Was it fandom, LucasArts or Disney coming to the table? You decide.
    thanks i will

11. Post
    Lord Montgomery wrote:
    Good evening GP forums

12. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    This is my last post. Due to the persecutory, harassing, and hypocritical behaviour of moderators and users, my enjoyment of GPForums is impugned to such a degree that reading and posting has become untenable. To those who enjoyed any of my posts, thanks for reading, and to my detractors, I bow to the divine in you.

Adios.
    Putting moderators aside did you discuss your issues with a administrator before throwing the toys out of the cot?
    Its kinda sad to see this from someone who has been here for 16 years. be good to see him come back. gp's member base has been getting smaller over the last few years.

St4lk3r wrote:
    I'm just gunna quote this in case he edits or deletes it (not uncommon)
    why can't Roumelio's editing abilities be removed ?? surely his continuous bad habit of editing every post warrants an action by now.

13. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    why can't Roumelio's editing abilities be removed ?? surely his continuous bad habit of editing every post warrants an action by now.
    You raise a fairly valid point (its not the first time you've raised it I'll add) sadly its not a feature (if it exists in this forums software) that moderators can change so would need to be raised with admins (I agree with you for the record, even simple conversations become pointless when what's being replied to is edited constantly)

14. Post
    Getting my new workout plan next week. New year, new me and all that.

15. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Getting my new workout plan next week. New year, new me and all that.
    Go for it! Positive energy will surround you and egg you on to your goal.

16. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    You raise a fairly valid point (its not the first time you've raised it I'll add) sadly its not a feature (if it exists in this forums software) that moderators can change so would need to be raised with admins (I agree with you for the record, even simple conversations become pointless when what's being replied to is edited constantly)
    thanks for the reply, But can i ask have you raised the issue with the admins ? because I would very surprised if you wouldn't be able to do this on a v bulletin board.

17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    thanks for the reply, But can i ask have you raised the issue with the admins ? because I would very surprised if you wouldn't be able to do this on a v bulletin board.
    Because it doesn't annoy me enough to interrupt people's lives with something trivial when I can just quote if need be. As I said it depends if the feature is enabled or not

18. Post
    Annnnnd we're back in the room.

19. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Hows about you fuk off you dumb c*nt. I'm not in the mood, ban me if you want to I don't give a fuk... go find a river to jump in and keep swimming... you contribute nothing of value to this forum or any other forum your on.

EDIT P.S. I hate you...
    Last edited by Roumelio; 18th January 2019 at 10:34 pm. Reason: This is interesting I've never contributed on a forum while being actively suicidal.

20. Post

21. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Hows about you fuk off you dumb c*nt. I'm not in the mood, ban me if you want to I don't give a fuk... go find a river to jump in and keep swimming... you contribute nothing of value to this forum or any other forum your on.

EDIT P.S. I hate you...
    whoa man cool your jets

22. Post
    Roumelio wrote:

EDIT P.S. I hate you...
    Take chill pill and show some respect you have only been here for 2 years, I wasn't asking for you to be banned and I don't want you to banned. I recommended to you in a pm I sent you a few months ago to always think twice before you post, but you not take the advice, and instead you annoy every one with always editing your posts, so what else can be done to resolve this issue other than removing your editing abilities?

23. Post
    Whats time on a forum got to do with anything lol?

24. Post
    Roumelio wrote:

EDIT P.S. I hate you...

Last edited by Roumelio; Today at 9:34 pm. Reason: This is interesting I've never contributed on a forum while being actively suicidal.
    Wow, it's all about you right queenie?