Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 39 votes, 3.54 average.
(39 votes)
Results 61,576 to 61,600 of 62669

1. Post
    Probably, is it a generic one or one which an ISP has infected?

2. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Probably, is it a generic one or one which an ISP has infected?
    was ISP supplied, chucked it in and it seems to be working even without a factory reset which seems whack.

3. Post
    Probably getting free internet and charging the old address.

4. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    When will you realise that there's only one commonality in the scenario you are describing?
    Replying to a troll smurf account? For shame.

5. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Replying to a troll smurf account? For shame.
    If he's a smurf then I'm Mancubus

6. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    If he's a smurf then I'm Mancubus
    No one who posts the way they do can be a srs account

7. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    No one who posts the way they do can be a srs account
    Maybe a troll, but you can hardly call someone who uses the same user name pretty much everywhere a smurf eh

8. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    was ISP supplied, chucked it in and it seems to be working even without a factory reset which seems whack.
    In fibre installs routers don't handle auth afaict; it's all done upstream somewhere. So, you shouldn't need a factory reset or anything.

9. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    That is fine, there was no need to even reset it. Only some internet service providers require login authentication on the router. Even if you are using a different ISP from the previous address it doesn't matter.

10. Post
    Depends if it's PPPoE (which would need a username/password) or the ISP is just like "if you managed to plug in to the ONT you're good to go m9" which is what it sounds like.

I wish my stupid country did proper fibre this sucks

11. Post
    That is what I just said above you, without using the technical terms, so as not to confuse the poor tech pleb

12. Post
    Cos I'm so basic I load up all the threads on my phone then go through them firing off partially relevant replies all in a row so sometimes I miss the replies before I post ffs

13. Post
    thx for the help team. I now have functional wireless in my house and that makes me happy.

14. Post
    gotta dance till we die

15. Post
    There has been a gas shortage in Mexico recently. Then this gas line ruptures and people flee to it for free gas. Then this happens:

And the aftermath (NSFW-ish):
    https://www.facebook.com/univisionno...gxNDA2Mzc1NzQ/

16. Post
    Not gonna lie, probably smells ****ing fantastic there tbh

17. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Maybe a troll, but you can hardly call someone who uses the same user name pretty much everywhere a smurf eh
    I want to believe

18. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    There has been a gas shortage in Mexico recently. Then this gas line ruptures and people flee to it for free gas. Then this happens:

Are you some sort of yank

19. Post
    how about my subconscious has been telling me to kill myself for 15 years and i still havent done it. that's some first rate procrastination.

thanks based fear of success.

20. Post
    Pxndx wrote:

Yikes

That's some Darwin awards shit. Why the **** would you go near that.

21. Post
    Good Lord, so much emotion last few pages. Is it coz of full moon?

22. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Yikes

That's some Darwin awards shit. Why the **** would you go near that.
    Because they have to collect the fuel which is more important than their lives. Obviously.

23. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    how about my subconscious has been telling me to kill myself for 15 years and i still havent done it. that's some first rate procrastination.

What a mood

24. Post
    clockblock wrote:

What a load of horse shit. People who are actually suicidal don't post about it all over forums for attention. You're the worst kind of person.

25. Post
    yes they do Mr Gatekeeper