Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 57,301 to 57,325 of 65936

1. Post
    being a ranger would be a nice job, despite my whole tree allergy.

i wish i was on the dole (this is not a you-fem-inism)

2. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Maybe, she told me this as I processed her application for the dole.
    How did you find working as a case manager? WINZ are suggesting that I become one if I don't get a position as a policy analyst soon enough, which would be good work experience, but the idea of it seems so ****ing bleak.

3. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    How did you find working as a case manager? WINZ are suggesting that I become one if I don't get a position as a policy analyst soon enough, which would be good work experience, but the idea of it seems so ****ing bleak.
    Work for the MoJ instead:

https://apply.justice.govt.nz/jobs/MOJ-1356774

bradc why wouldn't I just sell up and go live here?

4. Post

5. Post
    Guam preparing for mega typhoon

Why not just bring the shoes inside

6. Post
    Probably a joke.

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    You said it could've been anything and it would've had an equal impact, I said that's not rational and used a lyric from ST frontman Mike Muir to do it which was totes meta
    Different impact, not equal. Obviously that band resonates with you something fierce, which is why you'll pay $150 for some $30 shoes with their name printed on the back of them. They are solidly interwoven into your identity.

8. Post
    we live in a society

9. Post
    i live in mom basement

10. Post
    u r mom basement

11. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Different impact, not equal. Obviously that band resonates with you something fierce, which is why you'll pay $150 for some $30 shoes with their name printed on the back of them. They are solidly interwoven into your identity.
    But you said it could have just as easily been S Club 7, which seems inherently unlikely. I missed out on the Vans/Suicidal collab, Converse is next best thing

12. Post
    Speaking of ST. My workmate reckons he saw them around 1992 in London when they brought over a new band that was only becoming famous. RATM. RATM played by themselves the next night and it was all of about 60 people. I dont know enough of the origins of RATM becoming famous but who knows how much ST had in their popularity.

13. Post
    Muir dissed RATM in the Infectious Grooves song Do what I tell ya! Apparently Tom Morello was talking smack about ST back then.

14. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    But you said it could have just as easily been S Club 7, which seems inherently unlikely. I missed out on the Vans/Suicidal collab, Converse is next best thing
    I'm saying through some sort of butterfly effect, you never heard ST, came across S Club 7 and maybe that impacted you. Not necessarily to the same degree, but along a different path. Kids are impressionable and it's fun wondering what other guises your personality and life may have taken.

15. Post
    bradc, WTF are you on about?; nobody, nobody liked S Club 7. Smh

16. Post
    It was just the most happy go lucky tune I could think of.

17. Post
    im ooooooold greg

18. Post
    bradc wrote:
    I'm saying through some sort of butterfly effect, you never heard ST, came across S Club 7 and maybe that impacted you. Not necessarily to the same degree, but along a different path. Kids are impressionable and it's fun wondering what other guises your personality and life may have taken.
    True. I only learnt of ST cos a punk rocker friend of my brother's went religious and gave him his entire record collection, including ST records. So I heard it being played on my brother's turntable one day, and thought it was FNM. Then the song ended and the band started chanting SUICIDAL repeatedly over a wailing guitar solo. The song was Pledge Your Allegiance and that was the moment that changed my life irrevocably. I was 15

So if Paul had never found Jesus in 1990 my children wouldn't exist

19. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Ezzzz you got dis.
    haha it was so ez :\
    left 15 minutes early feeling ontop of the world

20. Post
    Yeah that's cool and all but that feel when you first hear Cyco Vision while playing THPS

21. Post
    Youtellmehwhatawannahurrr..ihuritallwidmaheyrs,,butdawontdum ehneyuse..soiuzmeheyeztohseedatruf...igotcycoh-cycohvisan

22. Post
    If you like metal you'll like lana del rey

23. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    If you like metal you'll like lana del rey

24. Post
    if u like lando delray u'll like this

25. Post
    that RAC remix of Lana Del Rey's blue jeans is tiiiight

I preferred her when she was Christian musician Lizzy Grant tho