Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,126 to 69,150 of 69304

1. Post
    Kid6o6 wrote:
    I just downloaded more ram. When i'd got my ram i clicked on the info link expecting full well what the outcome was going to be.. wasn't disappointed
    Agree

My computer is way faster now - even with that extra tab open.

2. Post
    hehe rolled

3. Post
    Maynard certainly has a set of lungs on him

4. Post
    ^ most overrated band in history. Clannad ftw.

5. Post
    I thought that was The Beatles.

6. Post
    I bought a salt lamp.. I ain't no new aged freak, but I do enjoy the warm comforting light/ambience it gives off.

7. Post
    This fella at the gym that you can literally smell when you walk in the door. I've noticed it every time I see him here. How do you get to that point consistently?? This is a stale sweat smell. I guess he just never washes.

8. Post
    Maybe you need to tell him he stinks like shit.

9. Post
    ^Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind.

10. Post
    Tell him his pungent musk turns you on.

11. Post
    As much as I'd like to, I couldn't just straight up tell him he stinks. It's ****ing bad though. Tonight I was resting between sets and all of a sudden the smell hit me and I thought oh great that dude has arrived. Sure enough a couple of seconds later he walks past.

12. Post
    There's a guy who i work with, young fella, flatting. Often has a manky smell about him, but it's not BO, it's that smell you get when you leave a load of clothes in the washing machine after it's done for too long before hanging them out. Or if they take too long to dry on the line when the weather is bad.

I just stand next to him, sniff loudly and go "Bro..... you stink! - did you forget the washing was in the machine?", and he goes "Whaaa......" then i see him an hour later with a different shirt on (he's popped home to change - so credit for that). How do you not notice that shit when you're putting your clothes on?

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    There's a guy who i work with, young fella, flatting. Often has a manky smell about him, but it's not BO, it's that smell you get when you leave a load of clothes in the washing machine after it's done for too long before hanging them out. Or if they take too long to dry on the line when the weather is bad.

I just stand next to him, sniff loudly and go "Bro..... you stink! - did you forget the washing was in the machine?", and he goes "Whaaa......" then i see him an hour later with a different shirt on (he's popped home to change - so credit for that). How do you not notice that shit when you're putting your clothes on?
    jesus
    not sure who is worse

14. Post
    vibing to Elon Musks daughter

15. Post
    Kog wrote:
    jesus
    not sure who is worse
    Don't worry, he gives as good as he gets. The difference is that i don't smell like a manky piece of shit, so am clearly better

16. Post
    Kog wrote:
    jesus
    not sure who is worse
    Well it's not Jesus. So probably smelly guy

17. Post
    I reckon people in general smelled pretty bad 2019 years ago.

18. Post
    I didn't know they played smash back then

19. Post
    I look at it like this; it needs to be addressed. Nobody should have to tolerate someone who stinks. And I could have done the whole passive- aggressive thing of leaving a can of deodourant on his desk, but I chose to address it directly. And yeah, I could have been nicer about it, but this is your standard entitled millennial f**ktard who can fully dish it out. And when you dish it out, you got to be able to take it too.

Could have brought it up as an item during one of our team meetings instead I guess?

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I look at it like this; it needs to be addressed. Nobody should have to tolerate someone who stinks. And I could have done the whole passive- aggressive thing of leaving a can of deodourant on his desk, but I chose to address it directly. And yeah, I could have been nicer about it, but this is your standard entitled millennial f**ktard who can fully dish it out. And when you dish it out, you got to be able to take it too.

Could have brought it up as an item during one of our team meetings instead I guess?
    seems like you did fine? you gotta be able to talk about issues openly and i assume most people would rather know

e: or at least I would. I sweat like a rapist and it sucks

21. Post
    I am really, really appreciative when someone says "Hey bruv, you got a massive bogey hanging out of your schnozz". I always think "Wow, how many arseholes noticed that but didn't say a damn thing?!?!".

22. Post
    Maybe his washing machine needs a clean, you can get some pretty horrendous odors stuck in your plumbing

23. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Maybe his washing machine needs a clean, you can get some pretty horrendous odors stuck in your plumbing
    Some people go for years without realising their washing machine has a filter which needs cleaning.

Same with dryers and the lint filter... I moved into a flat once where the current flatmates said "oh yeah dryer takes like four hours to dry anything". Two minutes later I had cleaned out a solid inch or two of compacted lint.

24. Post
    The last 4/5 times I've gone to Pizza Hut they've got the order wrong.

waddafok m8.

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

What about the smell of BO mixed with whatever they've cleaned their clothes with, that's an awful smell to behold, especially when its standing right next to you.