Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 68,901 to 68,925 of 69728

  1. Post
    I do not like to be touched by people, thank you very much.

  2. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I didn't expect them to consider greater than standard resolution... "yes, our recommendations are modeled on 8k"

    but some how your nut sized brain did... unbelievable. Just unbelievable. 4.543 billion years of evolution for this.
    well i hope you're at least having fun?

  3. Post
    which dating sim are you playing?

  4. Post
    Sims 4 Meme house with Joel probably

  5. Post
    >not raiding on sims 4 vanilla smh

  6. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I do not like to be touched by people, thank you very much.
    Even where it smells funny?

  7. Post
    Like in the back of a Volkswagen?

  8. Post
    I don't forsee it being a problem tbh

  9. Post
    I miss Tunt

  10. Post
    Adam hates playing he said on their latest podcast. So it isn't ever coming back.

  11. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    do u need a hug or something
    IKR! Asks for advice, gets advice, rubbishes said advice!

    Anroid, you really are a first-class arsehole.

  12. Post
    on the one hand it wasn't the smartest response on my part, on the other hand, surprised someone that condescending would even need to ask other people for an answer

  13. Post
    It's a troll. Not to mention wishing people horrible deaths.

  14. Post
    anroid is actually a 3dfx smurf

  15. Post
    I wish I was playing the new pokemon, not having a switch sux

  16. Post
    JC wrote:
    I wish I was playing the new pokemon, not having a switch sux
    the 1st Gen Switches are going pretty cheap 2nd hand, do you spend any time on the train? Worthwhile investment if so

  17. Post
    1. Generally, is it cheaper per part to buy a whole second hand PC as opposed to buying each part individually (second hand)? If so, roughly (or not roughly) by how much?

    2. After a brief search, the avg life span of a GPU is "3-5 years". If I buy a second hand GPU that was released 5 years ago, am I just wasting my money?

  18. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I didn't expect them to consider greater than standard resolution... "yes, our recommendations are modeled on 8k"

    but some how your nut sized brain did... unbelievable. Just unbelievable. 4.543 billion years of evolution for this.
    Quit it. 1 warning.

  19. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    the 1st Gen Switches are going pretty cheap 2nd hand, do you spend any time on the train? Worthwhile investment if so
    Nah I wish I had a commute so I could listen to my stories.

  20. Post
    data from a rather large hack of the Cayman National Bank, was released two days ago.

    https://twitter.com/DDoSecrets/statu...99716653010945

    bit of discussion about it on hacker news

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=21567022

  21. Post
    oh cool keep me posted and also i would like a debrief on whatever happened with the panam papers

  22. Post
    Geeze -how hard are Disney trying to push this?

    Name:  Screenshot.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  388.7 KB

    Also thanks for reminding me that I needed to turn app recommendations off...

  23. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    oh cool keep me posted and also i would like a debrief on whatever happened with the panam papers
    lol. didn't one of the panama reporters get car bombed?

  24. Post
    lol

  25. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    lol. didn't one of the panama reporters get car bombed?
    Yes there has just been a breakthrough on the case too.

    Sorry for shit source https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...arrested-malta