Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,076 to 69,100 of 70125

1. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Yes yes. Perhaps one day you'll learn that people who don't share the same politics as you aren't "racist" which seems to be your go to thing for anyone here you disagree with.

Now stop spamming, if we wanted to listen to Pearl Jam and Sex Pistols we'd watch it on Youtube grandpa.
    nah I know you're racist despite your "politics" so that's all g

and this is a thread for spamming, so uhhh **** off if you don't like it ya racist **** ^^

2. Post
    Could you two eggs please take the foreplay dance to PM's and spare us all? Or just get a f**king room already!

3. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I mean how old are you? 70?
    shit man that's a bit rich considering you come across as news talk cranked up to 11

I bet you still think we're at war with the Russians, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Frederick James wrote:
    Could you two eggs please take the foreplay dance to PM's and spare us all? Or just get a f**king room already!
    no u

4. Post
    besides FJ you're too easily amused:

5. Post
    Awww yea, thems my jams! You're okay in my books Reb!

6. Post

7. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    shit man that's a bit rich considering you come across as news talk cranked up to 11
    this, I cant believe Bobs is younger than me, yet comes across like the grey brigade.

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

Gotta call out bigots when you see them bro. Especially old grandpas like Cluvuvulapenate.

9. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    this, I cant believe Bobs is younger than me, yet comes across like the grey brigade.
    I'm 40, not really young. Still Sex Pistols...I mean...what that's...1970s? Don't think anyone could really like those weirdos unless they grew up with them so that must make old bigot Cluvavulva about 70. Has anyone checked up on him recently? Would explain his mood swings, he probably needs testosterone pills.

10. Post
    Imagine being Bobs lol

11. Post
    What was the Prussian Empire like, Clapmyassvulvamente? I apologize for mocking your avatar earlier, I had no idea that was your birth nation. Sorry about that.

12. Post
    you know you can type your questions into google right?

13. Post
    Geeze, you guys are uppity AF tonight!!

I draw the line at Rammstein, unfortunately. A little too much theatre over substance, and with KMFDM, I don't mind the odd song in German, but not all of them.

14. Post
    Bobs is just upset that his greatest contribution to society is marrying someone asian so he can use that as some sort of token defense, it's okay, I'm not mad.

15. Post
    me every day

16. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Bobs is just upset that his greatest contribution to society is marrying someone asian so he can use that as some sort of token defense, it's okay, I'm not mad.
    See that's just plain incorrect, his greatest contribution to the nz society specifically was him leaving for the US

17. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    his greatest contribution to the nz society specifically was him leaving for the US
    and improved the average IQ of both countries amirite

18. Post

19. Post
    I've been listening to this album for about 2 weeks straight. I'd heard Zoot Suit Riot plenty of times, but the rest of the album is just as good if not better.

20. Post
    S'ok guys i'll save you... i have access to the young peoples music. Observe

21. Post
    More NiN plz, thanks reb.

22. Post
    lol Pearl Jam

23. Post
    One of the best guitar solos of all time. And that main riff

WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I've been listening to this album for about 2 weeks straight. I'd heard Zoot Suit Riot plenty of times, but the rest of the album is just as good if not better.
    I have this album, on ceedee, and it is indeed awesome.

24. Post
    In fact, just for S 'n G's......
    Name:  C4CCF659-D31F-42DF-97C2-F14C0AF4E08C.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  20.6 KB

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    In fact, just for S 'n G's......
    Name:  C4CCF659-D31F-42DF-97C2-F14C0AF4E08C.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  20.6 KB

I'd certainly listen to both of those.