Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,576 to 69,600 of 70046

1. Post
    if you pick on a teenager and the teenager doesn't know, is it still picking on a teenager?

2. Post
    The new Jay and Silent Bob movie is kinda terrible. I'll still watch it though, I think.

3. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    if you pick on a teenager and the teenager doesn't know, is it still picking on a teenager?
    Yeah it is, and everyone who sees whoever it is picking on said teenager then thinks "Ha, what a cockhead"

4. Post
    i see netflix creating new storylines for The Crown season 453536

5. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    i see netflix creating new storylines for The Crown season 453536
    M8, have you seen what's going on in the Royal Spongers these last few days? Better than any soap opera, by a country mile. Incandescent with rage, they are.

I bet Meghan has gone "Hazza, this sucks! I wanna go back to acting!" and Hazza has said "F**k that bitch, you a princess now, you can't do that!", and she's gone "Well i'm going - want a divorce?", and he's thought "Hmmm, i'm a ginga with a receding hairline, a dead Mum, a ponce for a Dad, and a cranky old bitch grandma..... never gonna get a chick this hot again even if i am a prince; i'mma go with her!".

That's my take-away from it all. Hazza giving the Royal Spongers the middle finger, but still gonna live in Frogmore Cottage. Lol, financial independence my arse.

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yeah it is, and everyone who sees whoever it is picking on said teenager then thinks "Ha, what a cockhead"
    Unless said teenager is Nick Sandmann and wearing a maga hat. Then those same people who defend Greta for only being 16 seem to totally forget Nick was the same age.

7. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    M8, have you seen what's going on in the Royal Spongers these last few days? Better than any soap opera, by a country mile. Incandescent with rage, they are.

I bet Meghan has gone "Hazza, this sucks! I wanna go back to acting!" and Hazza has said "F**k that bitch, you a princess now, you can't do that!", and she's gone "Well i'm going - want a divorce?", and he's thought "Hmmm, i'm a ginga with a receding hairline, a dead Mum, a ponce for a Dad, and a cranky old bitch grandma..... never gonna get a chick this hot again even if i am a prince; i'mma go with her!".

That's my take-away from it all. Hazza giving the Royal Spongers the middle finger, but still gonna live in Frogmore Cottage. Lol, financial independence my arse.
    Since you've written it in such dramatic fashion I'm actually kinda interested in it now, is that how it went down? I largely ignored the images on magazine covers when doing the shopping the other night and assume "oh they've split, meh"

8. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Unless said teenager is Nick Sandmann and wearing a maga hat. Then those same people who defend Greta for only being 16 seem to totally forget Nick was the same age.
    are you trying to damage my eyeballs by causing them to roll too far

9. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    I think any adult that picks on kids is weak and pathetic.

10. Post
    greta thunberg and nick sandmann should do a podcast

also i ship them

11. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    greta thunberg and nick sandmann should do a podcast

also i ship them
    Nah with the millions he has just won from CNN Nick is going to be far to busy consuming in that great American capitalist way. Plus he still has to collect from The Washington Post and NBC

12. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

when i saw it I just assumed it was going to be with them wanting to distance themselves from Prince Andrew tbh

13. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Since you've written it in such dramatic fashion I'm actually kinda interested in it now, is that how it went down? I largely ignored the images on magazine covers when doing the shopping the other night and assume "oh they've split, meh"
    I'm just having a bit of fun with the speculation about how it transpired behind closed doors. I understand he announced to the public that him and Megs were stepping down as senior members of the royal fam, without having first discussed it with any other royals. So they were raging about it. The tabloid scrutiny and trolling getting too much apparently. I kinda hate the royals, tbh.

14. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Nah with the millions he has just won from CNN Nick is going to be far to busy consuming in that great American capitalist way. Plus he still has to collect from The Washington Post and NBC
    you realize they were already rich right? they hired a PR firm that worked wonders to convince people like you that he was a good kid on a mission from god

also there's a little bit of a difference between that idiot and greta, she wants to *check notes* make the environment healthier while he's off protesting abortions or whatever the **** that was

15. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    you realize they were already rich right? they hired a PR firm that worked wonders to convince people like you that he was a good kid on a mission from god

also there's a little bit of a difference between that idiot and greta, she wants to *check notes* make the environment healthier while he's off protesting abortions or whatever the **** that was
    Lol, one of the ones that ragged on him here it's okay we know you are a hypocrite. Everything else in your post is drivel you defame you pay up it really is that simple.

16. Post
    They defamed him so i believe that he should get some shekels from right-wing corporate media such as CNN and WaPo. Bernie should get in on this racket too.

17. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Lol, one of the ones that ragged on him here it's okay we know you are a hypocrite. Everything else in your post is drivel you defame you pay up it really is that simple.
    This country is so doomed. Lol

18. Post
    >install bumble for post-break up self-esteem boost
    >match with someone i had a crush on but stopped pursuing when i got with my ex
    >pleasant surprise
    >get asked out
    >realize it's too soon when i was just here for the self-esteem boost and have been miserable about the break-up all day
    >spill spaghetti and say i'm busy that day
    >am now sad about both

19. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    This country is so doomed. Lol
    Try planet. I'm so close to clocking out due this dumbshit contagion thats sweeping the world. It'll be easier than what's coming.

20. Post

21. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Try planet. I'm so close to clocking out due this dumbshit contagion thats sweeping the world. It'll be easier than what's coming.
    I tend to think things get a lot better when you ignore all the paranoia regarding things you can't influence around the world and divert that energy into whatever you've got going on around you.

Pays a better return than money in a savings account.

22. Post
    I wish it were that easy to tune out. You're not wrong though, because ignorance truly is bliss.

23. Post
    It's not really ignorance, it's the fact I don't think as a species we're capable of relating to the sheer volume of suffering that we're now able to view on a perpetual basis.

There's only so much shit you want to absorb.

Say a word for Jimmy Brown
    He ain't got nothing at all.

24. Post
    Thanks for that perspective. It all rings true, but I can't find the switch even after years of attempts.