Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 63,801 to 63,819 of 63819

1. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Is it my imagination or am i getting slower these days? I'm incredibly old fashioned and even though I'm 34 it feels like I'm 60.
    Well I'm 39 and have started randomly falling asleep in the afternoons from time to time. Used to mock my old man for doing that.

Less energy levels is definitely a thing. Like a battery that's been through 400 cycles.

2. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Sometimes I still think I'm young, then I look in the mirror.
    I still think I'm young looking in the mirror - it's when I catch my reflection in a shop window or a car window I think...WHO THE **** IS THAT? Then I get sad.

3. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Well I'm 39 and have started randomly falling asleep in the afternoons from time to time. Used to mock my old man for doing that.

Less energy levels is definitely a thing. Like a battery that's been through 400 cycles.
    I am the same age as you and haven't started that yet, though when I go long periods without exercising my energy level certainly decrease. I also don't have kids like you, so that probably helps

4. Post

5. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I am the same age as you and haven't started that yet, though when I go long periods without exercising my energy level certainly decrease. I also don't have kids like you, so that probably helps
    I think continuing to be active is critical. If you get into more sedentary habits it leads to being more tired.

6. Smile
    Pxndx wrote:
    Play some Fortnite and learn to floss if you want to feel younger,
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    ^ I think that would just make you feel older.
    I sometimes play Team Fortress 2 and hearing the kids arguing with their microphones i had to mute 5 or 6 people in the last game i played.

I recently got ghost recon again for the steam account on this computer which is more my style.
    Play a fire fight mission with a silenced sniper rifle.

7. Post
    Why is it that every chick i deal with at the moment is a nasty bitch to me? Is it something in the water? Or just me?

I can elaborate, i want to elaborate, i feel a need to vent, get it off my chest. That okay? Some might find it amusing at least!

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Why is it that every chick i deal with at the moment is a nasty bitch to me? Is it something in the water?

9. Post
    Hmmm, no-one huh? That's cool, i'll just bottle it up then!

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Hmmm, no-one huh? That's cool, i'll just bottle it up then!
    Lol.

Go for it. Put your feet up and take a load off.

11. Post
    god I'am awkward as fark me on the phone is lol

12. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Lol.

Go for it. Put your feet up and take a load off.
    Alrighty!!

So ....

Been having a few health issues - pounding headaches when doing any physical exertion - and last night i say "I want to go to the gym tomorrow morning, as i'm feeling a lot better, but maybe it's a bit too soon, should i rest up for a couple more days and then get back into it? What do you think?" ...... i get nothing, no acknowledgement, not a f**king word, a nod, nothing.

I say "Hey did you hear me just then?", and get "Yep!"..... goes back to staring at her phone.

Now, my thought process is this; "Hmmm, phone more important than what i'm asking? Lets make sure she heard me ...... yep, definitely heard me, but phone still more important than what i'm asking!!!!"

Is it just me? Am i being overly sensitive? Or should i expect my f**King wife to actually respond when i'm asking a goddamn question?

13. Post
    Haha. Tbh it sounds like she's mad at you for something. Good luck trying to figure out what though.

Everytime my gf gives me that treatment I know I f*cked up something (or at least she thinks I did).

14. Post
    I wouldn't say you're being overly sensitive at all - purely from what you've told us either your wife is just being a bitch or else she's upset or tired of the situation. Maybe she thinks you're making a big deal out of it or feels like you've been ignoring her advice up until now so why have any input? Possibly she's had her own issues that maybe she feels you didn't give her enough sympathy over? If nothing like that then of course you should be able to expect a response and some advice or input.

Obviously just guessing without knowing more backstory.

15. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Is it just me? Am i being overly sensitive? Or should i expect my f**King wife to actually respond when i'm asking a goddamn question?
    You kinda sound like Billy from MAFS ... have you had a cry yet?

16. Post
    Same thing my Mrs does too. Sits there playing mobile games all night in front of tv, then "we don't interact enough"

17. Smile
    Frederick James wrote:
    Tbh i think heaps of people care far too much about their phones, I go out walking and see lots of people head down busy with their phones not caring about anything else in the world.

I like being old fashioned and not having a stupid phone.

18. Post
    Thanks guys, even you Vulcan. I guess i should have just said "Oi, bitch!; answer me!!".

The backstory is that the night of 15 March, i blacked out, as in complete loss of consciousness for a couple of minutes. Since then massive headaches when i do any kind of exercise. She was freaked out at the time, thought i was having a heart attack, gonna die, and has been really concerned about it all. So i don't think she thinks i'm over-reacting. She says i've been going too hard at the gym, so thought she'd have been against it.

That's just one - seems that every female that i have anything to do with lately has been bitchy af.

Cheers
    Billy

19. Post
    Had a guy call up, not one of our clients, a third party, and start yelling at me and threatening violence. So that was fun. I don't deal well with confrontations like that but I think I dealt okay.