Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,476 to 68,487 of 68487

1. Post
    WTF is SDN traffic as opposed to normal traffic? BS meter is pegged out.

2. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    If you only googled half, then how do you know that all was BS?

Scooby dooby doo solves another mystery
    Predictive modelling

3. Post
    Googled CRViz, had a great laugh.

4. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I thought I was being good by eating 'muesli' that I was buying from the supermarket. I checked the sugar content of my usual brands out of curiosity yesterday. Over 20% sugar for **** sake. Some even more. The packet of Fruit Loops sitting beside the muesli on the shelf had 30+%.

Can't trust this stuff man. My sister makes her own toasted muesli which is delicious. Might have to get off my lazy butt and try it.
    I usually grab Granola or that Light and Right stuff sometimes i'm naughty and grab the super unhealthy sugary stuff.

5. Post
    I need to crawl out of this hole.....

6. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I usually grab Granola or that Light and Right stuff sometimes i'm naughty and grab the super unhealthy sugary stuff.
    This is the thing. Check out how much sugar is in that stuff. It's marketed as a 'light' or 'healthy' cereal, but it's just sugar.

7. Post
    Bacon and eggs, no need to worry about sugar.

8. Post
    I recently bought a nutri bullet. Because I'm so lazy in the morning it's perfect for breakfast. Water, Protein powder, half a banana, a few almonds, and oats. It's pretty yum and I think quite healthy.

9. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    This is the thing. Check out how much sugar is in that stuff. It's marketed as a 'light' or 'healthy' cereal, but it's just sugar.
    Mmm sugar! I haven't really been bothered seriously looking at the sugar content. But mind you some of the sugar content can be due to the fruits in them so in the end being almost as bad as the so called bad ones.

10. Post
    lostminty wrote:
    Summer internship at the uni ftw. $6000 scholarship for 10 weeks of experimenting the Poseiden, Facuet and ML agorithims.
    If this is a summer research scholarship, you're likely to be taken advantage of and end up working below minimum wage once you factor in the hours worked, or you'll do next to nothing and have a sweet gig.

The scheme is ****ed

11. Post

The curry flavour is on point, but the heat/spice level is 0

12. Post
    Apple cider vinegar ones are my jam, eating some now.