Results 47,801 to 47,825 of 48469

1. Post

2. Post
    RIP Lahey, will become the liquor for you tonight

Tormenta wrote:
    Tormenta's apple review. Today: Mariri Red

I purchased this apple yesterday from Pak 'n Save and it's just a Braeburn. Which is okay, just i was expecting something different.
    P-Rose or death.

3. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Finally my dog has made it into the country. Now for the short quarantine wait! Thanks to all the Gpod'ers that helped me get her here!
    awesome

good to hear she's made it over. thanks for letting us know

4. Post

Good to hear about your dog getting here safe and sound.
    Last edited by |icED-e@RtH|; 17th October 2017 at 11:02 pm.

5. Post
    Apocalypse on the Auckland roads today. Crashes, endless cars everywhere.

School holidays over or something?

6. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Apocalypse on the Auckland roads today. Crashes, endless cars everywhere.

School holidays over or something?
    Yesterday it took me 40 mins instead of 10 to get to work. This morning wasn't much better.

I need a jetpack so I can leave behind the plebians infesting our road network and actually get to work on time for once.

7. Post
    What's this life for socks

8. Post
    Jim Lahey just died guys can you curb your insignificant problems

9. Post
    Who?

10. Post
    What?

11. Post
    Think he helped design the wall to keep Mexicants out

12. Post

13. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Who?

14. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    This is the correct reaction

15. Post
    Now that was being deliberately obtuse.

How fking derro was Mo last night on Shorty, frying mince with fking ketchup >__>

16. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Who?

Tormenta wrote:
    How fking derro was Mo last night on Shorty, frying mince with fking ketchup >__>
    He'd put Watties way-too-sweet not-fkn-Kiwi-at-all tomato sauce on a nice piece of rare eye fillet too, no doubt. So ghetto.

17. Post
    They've totally trashed his character and are now landing him with all the Maori stereotypes; problem drinking, gambling and now Watties on mince. Just couldn't fall any further.

Why doesn't Sky have any good nature documentaries? There should be one channel for just those but nope

18. Post
    I think that toothpaste was off

19. Post
    Ten years in this job and this ****'s English is the most impenetrable I have ever ****ing heard. Just **** off. Que pinche ansiedad en serio. Que se muera, muerete cabron. Tu caso es mierda y hablas super pinche cabron. Asi que vete a la verga.

O sea como puede ni la menor idea de que habla con un pinche caguenge maricanena escuincle arrabalera de lo mas pinche que se puede imaginar, pero con tanta puta confianza?? Pinche loco, en serio.
    Last edited by Tormenta; 19th October 2017 at 10:27 am.

20. Post
    ĦAy, caramba!

21. Post
    Ate a cheese and onion sandwich for the first time today, onion was a bit harsh

22. Post
    Sin chiles, sin cebolla

23. Post
    I am now older than Lumbergh turned in Office Space.

Also older than our potential new PM Jacinda "Chicky Babe" Ardern

24. Post
    She's 6 months younger than me also. This is the real reason she cannot win. I simply cannot be older than the PM that is unnatural.

25. Post
    It's unfathomable