Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 67,676 to 67,700 of 68565

1. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    take it to the gaming forums you dweebs am I right
    ya

2. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I tried the "stick a peanut slab into a BP pepper steak pie" thing. It was pretty good, but now I feel a bit sick and need a lie down (and I only had half).
    Wut

Is this a troll?

3. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I tried the "stick a peanut slab into a BP pepper steak pie" thing. It was pretty good, but now I feel a bit sick and need a lie down (and I only had half).
    sounds like you were tricked

4. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Did you just get punk'd?

5. Post
    Look someone on instagram posted it then some radio people tried it.

6. Post
    @stopthisplease

Are we foul mouthed marketing agents now?

7. Post
    Sounds like guerilla marketing.

Can't get onboard with that combo.

8. Post
    This combination is a bridge too far for me, No thank you Sir and or Madam.

9. Post
    The writing isn't even clever. It's just a litany of f-bombs.

10. Post
    I know whenever I want people to eat some unholy concoction of mine I lead with "the peanuts will blow your brains out your bum hole"

11. Post
    social media, sounds about right

12. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    My wife has had an "All Clear" from her breast cancer.
    Fantastic news

13. Post
    glad i dont have social media

14. Post
    'eatlitfood'

The absolute state of it.

15. Post
    Yer... nar.

The Pepper Steak (and Thai Chicken) Wild Bean pies are ****ing great though.

16. Post
    I'm struggling to acquire sex.

17. Post
    Have you tried acquiring a personality

18. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I'm struggling to acquire sex.
    my butthole awaits you my lord

19. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    Yer... nar.

The Pepper Steak (and Thai Chicken) Wild Bean pies are ****ing great though.
    Yes.

I start with the Pepper Steak as my #1, fallback to the Thai Chicken if the Pepper Steak is sold out. Strictly when hungover - it is the only acceptable situation to buy a gas station pie. Even the "gourmet" ones.

And yeah, that's a hard no on the peanut-slab-in-a-pie thing.

20. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    What game is it?

I can watch CS but I have no idea what's going on in LoL.
    DoTA so similar to LoL. They can be a tough watch though yeah, CS is really good for that, you can just randomly start watching something and pick it up quickly. Although I haven't watched CS in awhile

21. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yes.

I start with the Pepper Steak as my #1, fallback to the Thai Chicken if the Pepper Steak is sold out. Strictly when hungover - it is the only acceptable situation to buy a gas station pie. Even the "gourmet" ones.

And yeah, that's a hard no on the peanut-slab-in-a-pie thing.

Give the satay veg one a shot. I've confused a few coworkers with that one

22. Post
    So we have always kept our heatpump on 24/7 - auto fan and 20 degrees. Keeps us warm in winter and cool in summer. We were told to do this by an electrician and also the heatpump installer. We have a fairly new floor-level pump (about a year old now) and we continued this practice.

This winter we have had power bills of $600+ per month.

So for the last month we have switched off the heatpump at night and whenever we are out of the house for any significant length of time, turning in on when we get up or get home. Interestingly enough we instantly saved $200 in the last month!

23. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    So we have always kept our heatpump on 24/7 - auto fan and 20 degrees. Keeps us warm in winter and cool in summer. We were told to do this by an electrician and also the heatpump installer. We have a fairly new floor-level pump (about a year old now) and we continued this practice.

So for the last month we have switched off the heatpump at night and whenever we are out of the house for any significant length of time, turning in on when we get up or get home. Interestingly enough we instantly saved $200 in the last month!
    Yeah that's a fairly common urban myth (that it costs less power if you run continuously)

24. Post
    Mancubus wrote:

Yep, had the same thing a few years back. The installer talked about the pump doing less work if it maintained an average temp etc etc. We tried it for two months, then started using the timer. Off at night, on 30 mins before wake up, off when we were all out (work+school), on again in the arvo. Saved us a bunch, the installer was full of crap.

25. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Give the satay veg one a shot. I've confused a few coworkers with that one
    Post a picture of it to i.e.awesome.

She'll eat anything.