Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 67,976 to 68,000 of 68065

1. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I've been using a Breville Barista Express lately, it makes really good coffee if you know what you're doing. It's just slow compared to a full sized commercial one. But once you dial in the grinds and tamp it right, you'll get a great crema.
    I find it best to get the milk underway right at the start, and while that's going, get out the cups, grind, tamp, etc, then froth when the milk is just about at the right temperature, and you're sorted. Got it down to a fine art now.

2. Post
    Aeropress all the way. I don't think I'd bother with an expresso machine unless I was dropping some serious cash.

3. Post
    I use a Bialetti Moka at home these days.

4. Post

5. Post
    Galent wrote:
    expresso
    swine

6. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    swine
    I Lol'd too, but was too polite to say anything.

7. Post
    Hahaha ****

8. Post

- - - Updated - - -

w0lfbrains wrote:
    swine
    there's a place called espresso express and it really irritates me cos the dyslexia kicks in every time

9. Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...oing-gods-work

lol @ the video interview where he tries to justify it

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I find it best to get the milk underway right at the start, and while that's going, get out the cups, grind, tamp, etc, then froth when the milk is just about at the right temperature, and you're sorted. Got it down to a fine art now.
    Yeap that's what I do. Just annoying to make more than one cup on it lol.

Galent wrote:
    Aeropress all the way. I don't think I'd bother with an expresso machine unless I was dropping some serious cash.
    I got my aeropress around the same time as I've been able to use this machine. I haven't used the aeropress that much since then. This makes a black coffee really quick and tasty.

11. Post
    I used to drink Plunger coffee for years, and recently I fell back hard into instant, and am rocking that constantly now for some reason, maybe I am just broken in the head

12. Post
    My grinder/expresso set up. Makes amazing coffee. Love it.

Name:  46FA0444-569D-429C-92CA-44ED6B778235.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  449.8 KB

13. Post
    clean yer bench you filth wizard

14. Post
    It’s the Mrs, she has the grinder habits of an ex-cafe worker. There’s not a spec of waste when I’ve made it.

15. Smile
    Getting a GTX1660 6Gb tomorrow and will use my old GTX1060 3GB to replace my GTX760 2GB in my back up machine.

Tbh I'm starting to think on my dating profile i should say i need a woman who understands computers at least half as much as i do, It's the thing I'm usually most interested in. (apart from coffee)

16. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Tbh I'm starting to think on my dating profile i should say i need a woman who understands computers at least half as much as i do, It's the thing I'm usually most interested in. (apart from coffee)
    This will repel more women than it will attract. On dating apps you need to cast the widest net possible, I say avoid doing this

17. Post
    If someone fails to do their part in an assignment and only gives us one evening to do it, should we do their part or be compensated?

18. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    This will repel more women than it will attract. On dating apps you need to cast the widest net possible, I say avoid doing this
    In MRs case I disagree. I reckon he needs to cast a very narrow net.

19. Post
    Your net needs to be as wide as your adaptability.

20. Smile
    krashersmasher wrote:
    Your net needs to be as wide as your adaptability.
    I'd agree with this, I'm not too adaptable so Mancubus is on the right track.

I'm not too worried about finding someone atm but it's on the "would be nice" list.

Anroid wrote:
    If someone fails to do their part in an assignment and only gives us one evening to do it, should we do their part or be compensated?
    Knee them in the groin next time you see them.

21. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Getting a GTX1660 6Gb tomorrow and will use my old GTX1060 3GB to replace my GTX760 2GB in my back up machine.
    Why the jump to the 1660 from a 1060? Sure you'll have more VRAM but I can't imagine the performance boost being huge?

22. Post
    a woman who half understands a 1060 is only a 530 but a woman who understands half of 1660 is 830 so the performance boost is actually 830 over 530, you do the math

23. Post
    Android, get off clockblocks account.

24. Smile
    Pxndx wrote:
    Why the jump to the 1660 from a 1060? Sure you'll have more VRAM but I can't imagine the performance boost being huge?
    Two reasons, first is i wanted the extra memory and second i upgrade two computers for the price of one.

Plus my granny gave me $100 towards it as an early birthday gift.

25. Post
    Ah ok sweet as. Does your dad use the spare or does he have his own pc?