Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,751 to 69,775 of 70046

1. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Seems expensive for cold brew. You can buy a box of nice craft beer for less than that.
    Not everyone is into beer m8. I'd rather the coffee tbh.

2. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    how can man be woke when man stay sleepin

props to being both a white saviour and doing blackface at the same time tho

3. Post
    anyone else watching /impeachment/

4. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    anyone else watching /impeachment/
    If I thought it would ultimately be of any consequence I would probably pay it attention.

5. Post
    I will wait for the hot takes

6. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Seems expensive for cold brew. You can buy a box of nice craft beer for less than that.
    Even for concentrate? You wouldn't drink the whole bottle at once (unless u mad).

Also I'm cutting back on the beer due to stomach and liver issues. Lol weaksauce ikr.

Anyway I'm no longer a broke student, got plenty of cold hard cash. At least for now I do, wifey got made redundant so we will have no income soon. Guess I'll go back to instant...

7. Post
    scholar wrote:
    https://www.harpooncoldbrew.co.nz/ This is some good shit right here
    If you message them they can sell you 2L goon sacks of the concentrate - it's pretty great.

8. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    If you message them they can sell you 2L goon sacks of the concentrate - it's pretty great.
    That's awesome.

9. Post
    scholar wrote:
    That's awesome.
    Yer, Harpoon is amazing.

Really like to blend the concentrate with some ice, milk and a little xanthan gum (can add some simple syrup if you want / need).

10. Post
    Sounds quite peppy

11. Post
    It's ****ing great. Pretty sure the caffeine consumption gets a bit out of hand some days though.

12. Post
    "Available in most Countdown's"

But not mine, of course!

13. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    "Available in most Countdown's"

But not mine, of course!
    Stock has been really sporadic at Countdowns since around the middle of last year and have not found it in a Z station for a similar time. I have just been buying it by the case direct.

14. Post
    Yeah I might do the same, Im just assuming its an invercargill thing, we dont get any of the cool things in stores here, its a right pain in the ass to find Boss coffee down here, pak n save has maybe a can or 2 depending on time and day, otherwise nothing

15. Post
    whats up with all these new accounts that make generic comments..

16. Post
    Spam bots. Just report them, we get to them pretty quickly

17. Post
    Got a flat battery in my R32 Golf at the gym tonight. Called dad to come and give me a jump. Told him with 100% confidence that the battery was on the passenger side. Popped the hood and we looked around like a couple of twats for a couple of minutes for the battery. Couldn't find it anywhere. Looked in the boot (never heard of that). Couldn't see it there either.
    Had to consult google. Turns out it's in the boot, you gotta lift the carpet, then remove the spare tire, then some foam, then a metal plate which is screwed down with an oddball screw head. Previous owner either lost or kept the tool needed to remove the plate. Had to hulk it with a pair of pliers.

I feel stupid, but I never even noticed the battery wasn't there when I'd had the hood up previously.

18. Post
    there will be jump start terminals in the engine bay. positive will be under a plastic cover usually marked with a plus.

19. Post
    I did see that box. I'm gonna have to read the manual I think. Apparently I don't know how to use my own car.

20. Post
    Called dad to come and give me a pump

21. Post
    He said no.

22. Post
    Then he stormed off, muttering something about going to the shop for smokes and would "be right back"

23. Post
    and thennnnnn...

24. Post
    Messerschmitt Bf-109 G14 "Schwarze2" LOW & LOU
    Love that Daimler Benz fuel injected Supercharged Engine, the high pitch of the Supercharger......

25. Post
    Here's a great few video's broke my heart in places and made me laugh in others,enjoy