Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,001 to 69,025 of 70129

1. Post
    supposedly i've watched 1 hour of It Chapter Two so far and the gang are still trying to have recovered memories of the plot to the last movie.

ahem i paid good gigabytes to download this

2. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191124_224551.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	227785

Name:	IMG_20191124_224555.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	227786

Name:	IMG_20191124_224559.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	227787

Name:	IMG_20191124_224609.jpg 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	227788

Name:	IMG_20191124_224612.jpg 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	227789

Name:	IMG_20191124_224614.jpg 
Size:	212.2 KB 
ID:	227790

Name:	IMG_20191124_224617.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	227791

3. Post
    Hah! Suckers, my NVMe drive doesn’t even *have* a cable

I did replace the sockets with pure conductive gold, however.

4. Post
    denon AK-DL1 > All

5. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    denon AK-DL1 > All
    I am in the wrong job if mental's are coughing up that kinda cash for that

6. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I do not have the data and that's a problem.
    Nah don't worry about it, data is weak and easily manipulated

7. Post

8. Post
    ok yep, that knocks the denon cable out of the sky

9. Post
    Double-balanced geometry ftw.

10. Post
    Great review on that cable too.

11. Post
    scholar wrote:
    Between climate change, the insect apocalypse, acidification of the oceans, plastic pollution, overpopulation, and resource depletion, I'm not convinced civilisation as we know it will last the next 100 years, let alone 1000.
    I realised I forgot to add antibiotic resistance.

12. Post
    scholar wrote:
    I realised I forgot to add antibiotic resistance.
    You could probably add a lot more things as well like the increasing depression and suicide rates

13. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    You could probably add a lot more things as well like the increasing depression and suicide rates
    Would that not be due to overpopulation or at least cramped conditions and less options due to overpopulation?

One thing nobody mentions when discussing the increased temperature, its that artic ice cores indicate the majority of the Pleistocene (the last 12 000 years) has been warmer than what our current temperate change predictions offer.

Climate change is dangerous, but its without a doubt being scapegoated for our other consciously reckless actions.
    Last edited by Imma Kant; 26th November 2019 at 1:19 pm.

14. Post
    If PC is 25 dB and I add 2 fans advertised at 19 dB will PC dB increase and why?

I look at this because cheap and relatively low dB for RPM.
    https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/FAN...y&ref=pricespy

What's up with the contradicting reviews? "This fan is silent". "A little loud but not the loudest I've used"
    Last edited by Anroid; 26th November 2019 at 3:46 pm.

15. Post
    I can answer half your question.

Yes.

16. Post
    people need to be more aware of what they are letting their mind soak up and how it affects them imo.

factual rabbit holes and the like.

17. Post
    Yes. To a total of 26.76dB.

18. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    One thing nobody mentions when discussing the increased temperature, its that artic ice cores indicate the majority of the Pleistocene (the last 12 000 years) has been warmer than what our current temperate change predictions offer.

Climate change is dangerous, but its without a doubt being scapegoated for our other consciously reckless actions.
    You mean Holocene, but I’ll let you off

We are supposed to be in a cooling cycle, see graph. The last 200 years of our industrial activity has smashed that to bits. Keep going with your thoughts and do a bit more research. What conclusions can you draw from the rate of change in global temps since the Industrial Age? Population growth is a big part because it ties in with the production of greenhouse gases. Up until about the year 1800, the last 12,000 years have been a natural cycle. The small population of humans had basically no influence on global temps. Then check the last 200 years to see what we have (mostly) unknowingly done to our home.

Name:	E2BC1024-A78E-494A-B33A-D28A4817C863.jpeg 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	227797

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    You mean Holocene, but I’ll let you off

We are supposed to be in a cooling cycle, see graph. The last 200 years of our industrial activity has smashed that to bits. Keep going with your thoughts and do a bit more research. What conclusions can you draw from the rate of change in global temps since the Industrial Age? Population growth is a big part because it ties in with the production of greenhouse gases. Up until about the year 1800, the last 12,000 years have been a natural cycle. The small population of humans had basically no influence on global temps. Then check the last 200 years to see what we have (mostly) unknowingly done to our home.

Name:	E2BC1024-A78E-494A-B33A-D28A4817C863.jpeg 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	227797
    I'm assuming all this is going to be spoon fed to the public leading up the election

fun times ahead

20. Post
    speaking of temperature its ****in hot today. Stay hydrated folks.

21. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    I'm assuming all this is going to be spoon fed to the public leading up the election

fun times ahead
    Idk. I’m just a scientist.

22. Post
    Nerd

23. Post
    frio wrote:
    Nerd

24. Post
    I'm not saying human emission are not the cause. But human emisions are not removing the forests, forming ocean dead zones, poisoning lakes and killing river ways.

God damn, when did we tick over to the holocene!?

25. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    I'm not saying human emission are not the cause. But human emisions are not removing the forests, forming ocean dead zones, poisoning lakes and killing river ways.

God damn, when did we tick over to the holocene!?
    It's almost as if pollution causes multiple problems.