Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,701 to 69,725 of 70046

1. Post
    Bananas are radioactive.

2. Post
    Bought a few packs of stickers off aliexpress to give my PC case a bit more life. Pretty happy how it turned out.
    Although looking at the pictures just now I noticed it looks like it says fag in the middle....
    I assure you that is just a word that has been cut off in an unfortunate spot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A25HYJNh.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	228054

Name:	eePxWoQh.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	255.2 KB 
ID:	228053

3. Post
    I spy with my little eye a pedo

4. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Bought a few packs of stickers off aliexpress to give my PC case a bit more life. Pretty happy how it turned out.
    Although looking at the pictures just now I noticed it looks like it says fag in the middle....
    I assure you that is just a word that has been cut off in an unfortunate spot.

Name:	A25HYJNh.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	228054

Name:	eePxWoQh.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	255.2 KB 
ID:	228053
    I'm surprised they included Pxndx (panda face) sticker, wouldn't think it would be that common among those other big band names..

5. Post
    CK on the left too. Good job kiddo

6. Post
    Have you ever,
    ever felt nice tits?
    When strange things are happenin
    There's a tingle in your bits

7. Post
    like a bag of sand

8. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Bananas are radioactive.
    true but misleading the audience/injecting fear

"The most well known examples of naturally-occurring radionuclides in foods are bananas and Brazil nuts. Bananas have naturally high-levels of potassium and a small fraction of all potassium is radioactive. Each banana can emit .01 millirem (0.1 microsieverts) of radiation. This is a very small amount of radiation. To put that in context, you would need to eat about 100 bananas to receive the same amount of radiation exposure as you get each day in United States from natural radiation in the environment. Like bananas, Brazil nuts contain potassium, but they also contain a small amount of radium that is taken up from the soil in which they are grown."

now, I want a full apology to the members of the council or you will be sent to the dean's office and he will make use of you

9. Post
    I admit I don't know who ck is or that the panda face was a band logo. A lot of it is just filler.

It became a lot more music orientated than I intended. Hard to know exactly what's in the packs of stickers until they arrive.

10. Post
    why'd you put a cross sticker on your monitor you won't be able to see past it

11. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I admit I don't know who ck is or that the panda face was a band logo. A lot of it is just filler.

It became a lot more music orientated than I intended. Hard to know exactly what's in the packs of stickers until they arrive.
    Disapprove

12. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    true but misleading the audience/injecting fear

"The most well known examples of naturally-occurring radionuclides in foods are bananas and Brazil nuts. Bananas have naturally high-levels of potassium and a small fraction of all potassium is radioactive. Each banana can emit .01 millirem (0.1 microsieverts) of radiation. This is a very small amount of radiation. To put that in context, you would need to eat about 100 bananas to receive the same amount of radiation exposure as you get each day in United States from natural radiation in the environment. Like bananas, Brazil nuts contain potassium, but they also contain a small amount of radium that is taken up from the soil in which they are grown."

now, I want a full apology to the members of the council or you will be sent to the dean's office and he will make use of you
    Eat a radioactive dick.

13. Post
    There's like a killillion hours of me on the internet and in nearly every case I'm talking about black holes.

14. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:

ck = chinese kiwi..

I think? i mean wha..

15. Post
    Oh ok that kinda makes sense now. Chinese Kiwi had a Che Guevara avatar.

16. Post
    Mcgregor just ruined Cerrone in a few seconds. Savage.

17. Post
    Holy shit the premlims with the first 2 females fighting. Bloodbath.

18. Post
    tfw your black HR manager walks in on you talking about laundry at the inopportune moment - separating whites and colours.

19. Post
    nach0 signal

Name:	sy2g6qkd4rb41.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	228062

20. Post
    who

21. Post
    NaCh0 aka 0-methyl-sodiumate

u see i passed chemistry with flying colours (=oppressed minority groups to you mr HR manager)

22. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    nach0 signal

Name:	sy2g6qkd4rb41.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	228062
    Good place is excellent though

23. Post
    Nope Nope Nope

Name:	lamingtonburger.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	228064

24. Post
    if it wasn't a chocolate lamington I'd try it out.

25. Post
    they call it the "liz shaw"