Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,726 to 69,750 of 70129

1. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    nach0 signal

Attachment 228062
    azealia banks showing again how to keep tanking your career

2. Post
    JRS wrote:
    they call it the "liz shaw"
    lol

3. Post
    The Office (UK) - The IT Guy, Tim, and Gareth (IT Guy nails Tim at the end)

4. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    azealia banks showing again how to keep tanking your career
    she is a poet and few people escape with their dignity intact, sole exception being lana who inexplicably stepped up to her with the courage only a delusional white girl with unchecked privilege could ever muster.

5. Post
    ^ Well said.

6. Post

7. Post
    a real tear jerker.

does the coro music ever just make you instantly smell your grandparents or just me.

8. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    a real tear jerker.

does the coro music ever just make you instantly smell your grandparents or just me.
    Just makes me want slit my wrists. Aside from being depressing as f**k, i grew up in houses like the start of Coro St, just in Liverpool. Working class scum housing where your front door opens on to the dog-shit strewn footpath.

I am proud to say i have never seen more than a few seconds of Coro St at any one time, normally only when reaching for the remote to change the channel.

9. Post
    Lol network tv.

10. Post
    "Incomplete" protein, bioavailability and source debunked.

Incomplete protein
    "The claim that certain plant foods are “missing” specific amino acids is demonstrably false. All plant foods contain all 20 amino acids, including the 9 indispensable amino acids [33]. Importantly, rather than “missing” indispensable amino acids, a more accurate statement would be that the amino acid distribution profile is less optimal in plant foods than in animal foods. Lysine is present in much lower than optimal proportions for human needs in grains, and similarly the sulfur containing amino acids (methionine and cysteine) are proportionally very slightly lower in legumes than would be optimal for human needs. This would be important for someone who ate only rice or only beans, for sustenance, every day. This classic implementation of a protein quality assessment framework focusing on isolated single proteins remains an erroneous approach in practice [36,37]. The terms “complete” and “incomplete” are misleading [33,38]. In developed countries, plant proteins are mixed, especially in vegetarian diets, and total intake of protein tends to greatly exceed requirement. This results in intakes of all 20 amino acids that are more than sufficient to cover requirements. In the EPIC-Oxford study, amino acid intakes were estimated in both meat-eaters and vegetarians [24]. For the lacto-ovo-vegetarian and vegans assessed, based on an average body weight of 65 kg, we calculated that lysine intakes were 58 and 43 mg/kg, respectively, largely higher than the 30 mg/kg estimated average requirement [39]. An insufficient intake of lysine is not therefore expected in these populations. Granted, inadequate lysine could be more likely in vegans, where a very high proportion of their protein intake comes from cereals only. However, even when eating a plant-based diet of limited variety, significant amounts of total protein can be achieved from a high intake of low-protein foods such as vegetables and fruits [11]."

Bioavailability
    "Another factor to consider is differential rates of protein digestibility that impact amino acid availability, often considered as being poorer for plant proteins. This remains a matter of debate. There is very little evidence at present regarding a marked difference in protein digestibility in humans. The more precise data collected so far in humans, assessing real (specific) oro-ileal nitrogen digestibility, has shown that the differences in the digestibility between plant and animal protein sources are only a few percent, contrary to historical findings in rats or determinations using less precise methods in humans [37]. For soy protein isolate, pea protein flour or isolate, wheat flour and lupine flour, the figures were 89–92%, similar to those found for eggs (91%) or meat (90–94%), and slightly lower than those reported for milk protein (95%). It is important to note that most of the plant proteins studied came from raw, untreated (unheated, or minimally heated) sources, and some were ingested in complex food matrices such as (unheated) flour [37], i.e., in the worst conditions for plant protein because of the presence of trypsin inhibitors and the poor enzyme accessibility of some native proteins. While further research may be warranted to explore possible variations in the bioavailability of some specific amino acids, the body of evidence so far does not show a difference large enough to result in risk of insufficient amino acid absorption for vegetarian and plant-based diets"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6893534/

Protein source don't matter
    However, the ratio of animal-to-plant protein was not associated with either the SMI or the presence of LMM.
    Conclusion
    Higher dietary intakes of total, animal, and plant protein, regardless of the ratio of animal-to-plant protein, are associated with greater skeletal muscle mass in community-dwelling middle-aged and older Chinese adults with a mean protein intake above the current recommendation for protein of 0.8 g/kg per day.
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...12267218313972
    Last edited by Anroid; 22nd January 2020 at 1:24 pm.

11. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Lol network tv.
    hgtv on demand only pls.

12. Post
    Actually yeah, I like me some Police 10-7.

13. Post
    is motorway patrol still going? i always got a laugh from some of the shit on there

14. Post
    https://www.harpooncoldbrew.co.nz/ This is some good shit right here

15. Post
    I can't recall if motorway patrol is still going ... I think Dashcam Owners Australia on YT is a better watch though, it's raw af. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvf...aqtkXPNhvJRyGA

16. Post
    scholar wrote:
    https://www.harpooncoldbrew.co.nz/ This is some good shit right here
    that's weak sauce - this is the good stuff:

http://www.funraniumlabs.com/the-bla...-of-the-earth/

17. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Lol network tv.
    I'm not that big on passive watching, prefer to be playing a game, so most of the time it's just background noise where all I really do is yell answers while I'm cooking dinner and The Chase is on

Sit down to watch some Netflix, spend an hour+ trying to decide what to watch. Dementia sucks.

What was the question?

Edit; dick-swinging about cold brew coffee. It's like I've died and gone to some kind of hipster hell. What sort of beard oil do youse guys use? Just kidding, I love it really. Don't ever change GP

18. Post
    What

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Edit; dick-swinging about cold brew coffee. It's like I've died and gone to some kind of hipster hell. What sort of beard oil do youse guys use? Just kidding, I love it really. Don't ever change GP
    Lol. Personally I like it because it comes in a bottle I can chuck in the fridge and take out to drink without any effort.

20. Post
    i really don't like the taste of coffee and hardly ever drink it - with the stuff i linked you only have like 20-30mL max so that's perfect for me.

21. Post
    scholar wrote:
    Lol. Personally I like it because it comes in a bottle I can chuck in the fridge and take out to drink without any effort.
    Seems expensive for cold brew. You can buy a box of nice craft beer for less than that.

22. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    she is a poet and few people escape with their dignity intact, sole exception being lana who inexplicably stepped up to her with the courage only a delusional white girl with unchecked privilege could ever muster.
    how can man be woke when man stay sleepin

23. Post
    the Lewis Road shit is the best iced coffee, never got along with cold brew myself

24. Post
    gta

25. Post
    Tik tok I cant stop