Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,226 to 68,250 of 68921

1. Post
    Ugh, arrived back in nz this morning. Not looking forward to returning to work on Monday (plus it's end of month and everyone will be stressed).

2. Post
    WTF is wrong with all your dogs? They take their lead from the pack leader... You. If your dogs are spaz then you are spaz. Stop being spaz.

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Rii, CODChimera, i second this - we have 4 dogs and use it when one of them freaks out about thunder and fireworks, etc. Really helps with their stress levels.

https://products.pharmacydirect.co.n...emedy-For-Pets
    cheers ordered some

4. Post
    Oh who can relate? Of course no one, you're all virgins.

5. Post

6. Post
    ^ One of my top 3 fave bands - new album f**kin' rips! That's not even the best song, IMHO.

Mancubus wrote:
    WTF is wrong with all your dogs? They take their lead from the pack leader... You. If your dogs are spaz then you are spaz. Stop being spaz.
    Sorry, I worded that wrong - 3 of them are fine, only one of them (the same one), freaks out at fireworks and stuff. She's a gentle, sensitive soul. We try and make nothing of it, play fireworks sounds etc to desensitise her, but she still nuts out. Just sits there and shakes like a leaf.

CODChimera wrote:
    cheers ordered some
    Nice. Let us know how it goes, whether it helps.

7. Post
    Panzerlied, "tank song", deleted in 2017 by German Ministry of Defence Ursula von der Leyen.

8. Post

9. Post
    man gpforums is just borked these days.... is this the beginning of the end?

10. Post
    it is pretty borked, not to be confused with singer songwriter bjork.

11. Post
    this forum could do with a bit of culture so I encourage bjorkage

12. Post
    If you ever get close to a human and human behavior, be ready, be ready to get confused

nuff said

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ One of my top 3 fave bands - new album f**kin' rips! That's not even the best song, IMHO.

Sorry, I worded that wrong - 3 of them are fine, only one of them (the same one), freaks out at fireworks and stuff. She's a gentle, sensitive soul. We try and make nothing of it, play fireworks sounds etc to desensitise her, but she still nuts out. Just sits there and shakes like a leaf.

Nice. Let us know how it goes, whether it helps.
    My brother's dog is scared of water and won't even go over a bridge with running water underneath.

14. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    man gpforums is just borked these days.... is this the beginning of the end?
    it's been like this circa 2016

15. Post
    Woke up to see Spider-Man is back in the MCU. Great news! But only for 2 movies.

16. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Woke up to see Spider-Man is back in the MCU. Great news! But only for 2 movies.
    Ughhhh your life is so boring

17. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Ughhhh your life is so boring
    imagine life without spiderman in the mcu

the last marvel movie i saw was the toby maguire spiderman and it owned

18. Post
    WTF is kiwifella only 31?

19. Post
    I almost got conned the other day. I'm currently looking for a Burmese kitten. So found an advert on Trade me advertising Lilac Burmese Kittens, They had a different colour available instead, that should've put up a red flag for me. They kept on wanting a deposit and didn't even give me any details on the kitten or anything and they seemed pretty darned unprofessional for some so called breeders in the way they wrote. I'm pretty darned glad I didn't go through with it!

Now just looking around the North Island and not going anywhere near the South Island as I can visit the breeder or cattery before handing over a deposit.

Most of the breeders websites are terrible too! They look like those Geosites websites from ages ago.

20. Post
    Caution: May do damage (awaiting appraisal).
    Last edited by Anroid; 28th September 2019 at 1:02 pm.

21. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I almost got conned the other day. I'm currently looking for a Burmese kitten. So found an advert on Trade me advertising Lilac Burmese Kittens, They had a different colour available instead, that should've put up a red flag for me. They kept on wanting a deposit and didn't even give me any details on the kitten or anything and they seemed pretty darned unprofessional for some so called breeders in the way they wrote. I'm pretty darned glad I didn't go through with it!

Now just looking around the North Island and not going anywhere near the South Island as I can visit the breeder or cattery before handing over a deposit.

Most of the breeders websites are terrible too! They look like those Geosites websites from ages ago.
    Breeders who care about the animals they sell are the minority. Most breeders are scum.

Don't understand the draw for buying breeds. Go rescue a cat/dog.

22. Post
    i regret going to town tonight instead of going to bed at a normal hour and being productive tomorrow

23. Post
    hope you can still get some shut eye in before tmrw

24. Post
    Steam is down, lets riot.

25. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Breeders who care about the animals they sell are the minority. Most breeders are scum.

Don't understand the draw for buying breeds. Go rescue a cat/dog.
    The Burmese variety of cats are known for being very dog like and they're friendly as with visitors etc and are good with people who're allergic to cats.. Tried looking into spca etc.. couldn't find any kittens etc.. Might be a bit to early in the season.